By teaching students in a wide range of ages and situations, I have honed my communication, creativity, and motivational skills. My inherent passion for fostering collaborative and engaging educational environments has successfully encouraged and developed productive, thoughtful, and accomplished ESL students.
Highlights of my qualifications include:
Planning instructional / training programs, and educating students of diverse ages and backgrounds in subjects such as career development, reading and writing, language skills.
Communicating effectively and compassionately with students from diverse cultural background, language, and general assimilation challenges.
Dedicated Celta- qualified ESL teacher eager to resume full-time teaching career. With six years of experience in general English, and nearly two years of experience in Cambridge Exam Preparation (TOEFL and IELTS ) and instrumental English. Keen traveler with extensive experience in Europe. Currently living in the USA as a self-employed online teacher.
Master's in International Business University of Wales - London, Greater London 2010-06 - 2011-05
Bachelor's in International relations Universidade Anhembi Morumbi - São Paulo 2006-01 - 2009
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
Online English Teacher Education First - Lakewood, CO 2018-10 - Present
- Teaching English to students of various levels and nationalities
- Using an online classroom platform for communication with the students
- Writing a feedback letter to each student after each session
English Teacher Cultura Inglesa - São Paulo 2015-06 - 2016-09
- Planned, implemented, monitored and assessed a classroom instructional program.
- Implemented reading and writing workshops to increase students literacy and support school reading programs.
- Planned and executed activities to promote Reading, Listening Writing and Speaking development.
- Offered constructive feedback regarding grammar and spelling.
English Teacher Wise up - São Paulo 2012-04 - 2014-04
- Prepared and implemented lessons plans covering required course topics.
- Led interesting and diverse group activities to engage students in the material.
- Planned and executed activities to promote Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking development.
oral expression - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|