I am passionate about education and believe that learning is a collaborative process. I have many different teaching experiences, so I'm flexible to your needs. My lessons can be tailored to fit your learning style, I'm happy to give and receive feedback with students to ensure their best learning!
As a non-native French speaker, I understand the difficulty in learning the language and I found this experience helped me understand the best ways to teach the students I had (5 long-term and several one-time students) for my entire senior year of College.
Over the years I have tutored French at the university level, English as a second language for adults and 3rd graders, and G.E.D. classes at all ages (reading comprehension, high school math, writing, social studies, biology, etc.). These experiences have been rewarding and successful for both my students and me!
Lewis & Clark College Portland, OR
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology –– magna cum laude
University of Strasbourg Strasbourg, France
French Language Diploma –– level C1
Minnesota Reading Corps, Americorps (Minneapolis, MN)
Scholar Coach, Nellie Stone Johnson Elementary School
* Provide individual reading interventions for non-proficient students.
* Assist classroom teacher in science, social studies, math, language arts, and core instruction for a Spanish-speaking third grade class.
Psychiatric Health (Portland, OR)
* Edited and formatted psychiatric case reports to distribute to students of this Advanced Abnormal Psychology course.
* Maintained office hours as well as scheduling flexibility for meeting with students and professor about upcoming assignments.
* Worked one-on-one with students to edit and format case reports.
* Edited and graded student work.
Student Academic Affairs Board (Portland, OR)
French Language Tutor
*Planned and implemented tutoring sessions most suited to individual needs.
South East Works (Portland, OR)
English Language and G.E.D. Tutor
* Created lesson plan for one-on-one sessions with non-native English speakers.
* Worked one-on-one with G.E.D. students, in all subjects, at all levels, to improve their knowledge base as well as confidence in their abilities.
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|