I base my teaching on experiences. I use real life situations where I empathize with my learners. I show patience, comprehension and caring because learning a new language isn't easy. I assign homework and practice worksheets and also I do fun activities.
Currently, I am in school studying education. However; I have taught my nieces and nephew how to write, read and speak properly. I have had the privilege to teach a foreigner basic English. It is rewarding seeing one's happy face.
The rate depends on the level of the student and how far that I need to travel to.
It is best to reschedule 24 hour prior to the schedule date and time.
Also, a 24 hour notice is required.
Seeking a position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, and experience long term career growth.
• Fluent and able to interpret/write, read, and translate Haitian Creole, French and English
• Intermediate in Spanish language
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• HIPAA and OSHA Compliance Training.
• CPR/First Aid Certified - Exp: 2019
Delaware Technical Community College
CNA completion certificate
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach, Virginia
January 2012- August 2015
¬Freedom High School, Tampa, Florida
August 2007- 2010
Wharton High School
¬Graduated June 2011
¬High School Diploma
WAL-MART DISTRIBUTION CENTER
SMYRNA, DE 19977
PROCESSOR, QA VERIFIER
• Handles and processes freight in a safe
• Loads, unloads, order fills, packs, and/or processes freight
• Uses freight handling equipment in a safe and correct manner
• Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Ensures freight quality and integrity
• Performs additional duties as assigned
Wellness Health Center
Milford, De 19963
• Assist patients with paperwork
• Set up for heating pads/EMS
• Perform Therapy Ultrasound, cupping and infrared
• File, fax papers
• Set up folders
• Manage patient’s insurance files
• Operates machines
• Checks and package products
• Run lights
• Run tunnels
• Fill pucks
Perdue Farms Inc.
• ¬Volunteering translating instructions from English to Haitian Creole and also assisting other associates.
• Monitor and enforces company Quality and food Safety Policies.
• Perform product reviews on various products with Operations Group.
• Must continually evaluated potential for foreign material contamination while in assigned work areas.
• Recording the information on a QA log, in addition to data retrieved and placing it onto graphs.
• Performs other task and duties as directed by management to meet department and operations business needs.
Milford, De 19963
• Engages customers and patients by greeting them
• Offers assistance with products and services
• Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience
• Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service
• Answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
¬ 1900 Valley View Blvd NW, Roanoke, VA 24012
• ¬Meets customers’ needs in providing customer service.
• Fixed shelves with returns products, and/or new products.
• Cashier dealt with money and/with paperwork.
• Handled customers complaints
Creole- French interpreter for over 5 years
• American Red Cross– organ donor 2008
• Wharton High School; involved in many clubs such as scrapbook, OSHA, BETA and so on.
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$37||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$102||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$190||$200|