My first task is to help the student to craft his/her own academic and career goals. Thereafter determine the student's subject weakness and strength and plan the curriculum. Then teach, monitor progress and motivate to achieve and surpass their expectation
I have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Materials Engineering and a Masters of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering. I have over 7 years of University teaching and Tutoring experience. I love working with your people. My students have been outstanding in their different endeavours.
I am an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with several years of experience in Engineering and Project Management. I am open and willing to take up new challenges.
VANTAGE POINT TUTORS 2017-DATE
Our company focuses on preparing scholars for SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT exams.
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2017
Lecturer-Project Management Technology Department
Teaching the following Courses: Thermodynamics, Automotive Engineering, Workshop Practice, Engineering Drawing, Operations Research, Engineering Economics, Project Management, Production Management, Materials Management, Project Finance & Contracts Management, and Forecasting Techniques. Optimization Techniques using linear programming, Transportation Model, Assignment Model, Queuing Model. Ability to use Tora Software, Microsoft Excel and Primavera P6 Software
AFRICAN PROPERTIES LIMITED 2003-2010
Head-Project Finance & Infrastructure Department
Real Estate development: My job included meeting and communicating with various project stakeholders to ensure project success, Project Planning, Contract Negotiation, Project Monitoring & Control. Cost Estimating and Budgeting. Able to use Microsoft Project and Excel software
BETTA BORIX NIGERIA LIMITED 1999-2003
Civil and Building construction for the Public and private sector
My job involved Contract Negotiation, Procurement and Logistics planning, Stakeholders management, Project Monitoring and Control to ensure Quality requirements are met and working with other professionals to determine project cost and schedule
DUNLOP NIGERIA PLC 1997–1999
Sales Manager-Industrial Products Department
Customer Relationship Management, Contract Negotiation, Budget Preparation and Presentation at Management Retreats, Sales team management, involved in Total Quality Management audits and documentation for ISO 9000 certification. Able to use Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
DEFENCE INDUSTRIES CORPORATION 1993-1997
NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION 1991-1993
Industrial Attachee Engineer
Mechanical & Electrical Department
1990 University of Lagos Nigeria
1988 Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Nigeria
Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE)
COURSE & CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Project Management Professional Training 2014
2012 International Conference on Clean Technology & 2012
Engineering Management by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun-State
Global Project Management Conference 2012
Presentation Tools & Ethics for University Teaching 2011
Renewable Energy Conference/Course 2008
Project Finance Course 2008
ISO 9000:2000 QMS Auditors Course 2006
Leasing Course 2004
International Conference on Infrastructure Development 2004
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
Excellent communication skills.
Strategic and proactive
Self motivated and goal driven
Good inter-personal skills
Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Creative, logical and analytical skills
Ability to use computer software packages well
Dissertation and Thesis
(1) OYEOBU A.J., (1990), ‘The Mechanical Characterisation of ‘’Omereghen’’ (Stadtmania Sideroeylon) Engineering Wood”. Submitted in Partial Fulfilment Of The Requirements for the Degree of M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
(2) OYEOBU A.J., (1988), ‘’Effects of Heat Treatment on the Mechanical Properties of Tool Steel’’ Submitted in Partial Fulfilment Of The Requirements for the Degree of B.Sc in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Nigeria
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
(a) Articles that have already appeared in Referred Conference Proceedings:
1. OYEOBU, A.J; E.O. OYETUNJI (2015). “Supply Chain Management: A Strategic Imperative for Managing Nigerian Agricultural Food Sector”. 2015 International Conference on The Challenge of Productivity and National Development, University of Ibadan, 26th-28th November 2015.
2. OYEOBU, A.J; ALAMUTU, S.A; HOTEPO,O.M; NWATULEGU, B.I(2012). “An Evaluation of Total Quality Management Practices on Business Performance of Nigerian Telecommunications Sector: A case study of MTN Nigeria Limited. 2012 Conference on Clean Technology and Engineering Management (ICCEM 2012), Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, 12th-15th November 2012.
(b) Articles that have already appeared in Learned Journals
1. OYEOBU, A.J; ALAMUTU, S.A (2017). Evaluation of Risks Management Strategies in Lekki-Epe Concession Public-Private Partnership Project. FUTA Journal of Management Technology
2. OYEOBU, A.J; OLATEJU, O.I. (2015).Effects of Information and Communication Technology on Performance of Nestle Nigeria Plc. Journal of Development Administration. Lead University, Ibadan. Vol. 6 (1) pp 96-113
3. OYEOBU, A.J; OYEBISI, T.O; SESEDE, P (2014). An Assessment of Service Quality on Performance of a Road Transport Company in Nigeria. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology. India. Vol 3(2) pp 11-19
4. OYEOBU, A.J; OLATEJU, I.O; NWATULEGU, B.I (2014). Effects of Project Management Techniques on Primary Health Care- A case study of Lagos State. International Journal of Research in Business and Technology, Canada. Vol 5(1) pp570-576
(c ) Major Conferences Attended with Paper presented:
(1) 1st International Conference of the School of Management Technology (SMAT) with a presentation of a Paper titled: Evaluation of Risks Management Strategies in Lekki-Epe Concession Public-Private Partnership Project. Held in Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria, 28th – 31st March 2017.
(2) International Conference on The Challenge of Productivity and National Development organized by Nigerian Institute of Industrial Engineers with a presentation of a Paper titled: “Supply Chain Management: A Strategic Imperative for Managing Nigerian Agricultural Food Sector. Held in University of Ibadan 26th-28th November 2015
(3) International Conference on Clean Technology and Engineering Management (ICCEM 2012). With the presentation of a Paper titled: An Evaluation of Total Quality Management Practices on Business Performance of Nigeria Telecommunications Sector; A case study of MTN Nigeria Limited. Held in Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. 12th-15th November 2012
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|