Main content is taught through dialectic (eg. the "Socratic method"), as I believe all of us hold the answer to our life question of purpose. What are my talents? what can I do? who am I? why am I here? Those questions are answered by both our inner critic and our inner champion. With love, encouragement and specific mind, body and soul strengthening techniques, we reach for that purpose with a fire that can only be extinguished through victory.
With over 10 years' entrepreneurial experience, 25 years in volunteerism, relationship and psychiatric and health coaching, 20 years in management in the IT industry, my current passion is around connecting with great folks in the outdoors, indoors and gym. The method is simple-synchronicity. When our mind, body or soul are neglected, the net effect leaves us hungering for something more. Substantially connecting the three helps to boost the human mind, body and spirit. Are you one of those who are bold enough to step outdoors with me and take the next step?
Included in the price is (optional) 4x monthly movement exercises, from gentle yoga to heavy back country touring via. snowshoes or AT gear, if the customer has that available.
- Degrees and Certifications: Bachelor's, Biology and Kinesiology, CCSA, CCSP
- 2009: After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad,’ by Robert Kiyosaki, I entered a phase of entrepreneurship, centered on personal and financial growth, with a for-profit focus on residential and commercial housing.
- 2011: Completed the Leadville Trail 50 and 100 Mountain Bike races in time to earn a buckle.
- 2015: Began to question existential meaning of life and existence, leaned into Aristotle's "An unexamined life" statement, began personal journey around leadership and growth books.
- 2018: Completed Landmark's Leadership series.
- Started Mountain Family Holdings, LLC - leadership consulting business 2019.
- 2020: writing with a focus on publishing, coaching and helping others discover life outside of depression, chemical- and co-dependency.
positive psychology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$147||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$269||$200|