I TEACH ALL LEVELS OF LEARNING FROM BEGINNER TO PROFICIENT. I HAVE TAUGHT YOUNG CHILDREN AND ADULT LEARNERS. READING, WRITING, SPEAKING, & CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH. WILL MAKE THE CLASS INTERESTING AND FUN WHILE YOU MASTER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Stay safe everyone!
SIX YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE..TWO YEARS ONLINE....A MASTERS OF EDUCATION AND STUDYING FOR DOCTORATE (PhD) IN EDUCATION. I TEACH READING, WRITING, AND SPEAKING ENGLISH. HAVE TAUGHT 3OOO CLASSESS TO 1000 STUDENTS. GREAT CLASS ENVIRONMENT AND FUN LEARNING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
If lesson is cancelled within one hour there is no charge. If not, then I will charge half for the lesson. Exceptions will be made for emergencies. Thank you!
LinkedIn Profile: (concealed information)
I am currently and ESL teacher online and teacher English to children from China and other countries. I have taught for many years as a home school mom, tutor, and now ESL teacher. I have five children of my own, as well as foster children over the years, and ten grandchildren. My lifelong history caring for children is an asset to my position as a teacher. My organizational skills are outstanding, and I can handle multi-tasking with a high degree of efficiency. My goal is to help my students discover themselves and the world around them, as well as, actively stimulating their imaginations through creative lessons. I hold three Associate degree (Education, Psychology, Social Science), two bachelor’s degrees (Education, K-12 and Psychology) as well as a Master’s in Education, K-12, Teaching & Learning, with cognates in Leadership and Special Education. I am currently working on my PhD in Organizational Education at Aspen University. I also have certifications in TESOL –advanced and foundational and TEFL. I not only have the educational skills to do a great job teaching, but I have a deep and sincere passion for teaching and a love for children that are my best qualities. I like to make my online classroom fun and stimulating for my students as they learn English.
• (1983) ~High School Diploma, advanced (honors) curriculum- Brick township High School, Brick, NJ.
• (2010) ~Associates in Science; Social Science- Luzerne County Community College, Nanticoke, Pa.
• (2012) ~Associates of Science in Psychology- Liberty University, Va.
• (2012) ~ Associate of Science in Education (K-12)-Liberty University, Va.
• (2015) ~Bachelor of Arts in Education with a Minor in Special Education-Liberty University, Va.
• (2015) ~Bachelor of Science in Psychology: Addictions & Recovery-Liberty University, Va.
• (2017) ~Master of Education, Teaching & Learning~ cognates in Leadership & Special Education
• (2020)-Doctor of Education: Organizational Leadership~presently enrolled (completion date: April, 2022)
• Brick High School- Dean’s List; National Honor Society; Executive Student Counsel
• LCCC- Dean’s List, Magna cum Laude
• Liberty University- currently 3.8 (Dean’s List)
• Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society-Lifetime membership
• Alpha Sigma Lambda-National Honor Society for Adult Learners-Life member
• Sigma Kappa Delta-English Honor Society-current member
• Psi Beta-National Honor Society in Psychology for Junior Colleges-Life member
• Psi Chi-National Honor Society in Psychology for Colleges-Life member
• TESOL certification (VIP) Foundations of Teaching Online
• TESO: certification (VIP) Advanced Teaching Online
• TEFL certification from Learn TEFL Worldwide
• Certified in Office Windows 97/PowerPoint/Excel/Access- Ocean County College (1997)
• Certified Paralegal, Penn Foster -94% final average and letter of recommendation from the Dean (1997)
• Familiarity with the Spanish Language, ASL, and learning Italian.
• Lion’s Club-fundraisers; Sponsor and Leader of Leo’s Club (teen Lion’s club)
• Autism Walk-annual event
• Sponsor: Christian Children’s Fund
• Toys for Tots assistant-purchasing and distributing toys to the needy.
• CEO (Commission on Economic Opportunity) volunteer-Food Pantry; Thanksgiving Day Food Drive
• Westwood High School PTA and Booster volunteer
• Senior Center volunteer-prepare and serve meals, converse with elderly.
• Food Pantry-Austin Vineyard Church
• Food Pantry-St. Stephens Church
I spent 9 years completing my education and returned to the workforce in 2018. I have taught ESL for the following companies from 2018 to 2020: (contract ended: June, 2020)
Wyzant- (Tutor)-subject areas (K-12, Special Education, Autistic)
References: Are available upon request. Verification of degrees and certifications also available.
Kristina excels in her teaching methods by making it a fun experience for the kids while giving them an education. She uses props, and other teaching tools to keep the children engaged. I have personal experience with her as well as witnessing her teaching with other students. I highly recommend her services. She is truly passionate about what she does and you see that first hand in her lessons.
She is extremely professional at all times. She shows dedication, passion, and patience to her students. Not only is Kristina highly educated to teach these children, but she is also amazingly nurturing to any child she encounters. I would highly recommend her as a teacher to students of any age.
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$180|