Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering in University of Utah
Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering and International Business and Trade in China University of Petroleum, Beijing.
Good background in tutoring Algebra and Geometry for middle school, high school and college preparation test.
Two years experiences in math tutoring.
One year tutoring experience in GRE Quantitative part and SAT, ACT math prep.
Get positive review from my students and their partents. Students with D in 7th grade who improves to A in the final test.
2015-2016 The University of Utah UT, United States
Master of Science, concentrate in Petroleum Engineering ;
2011-2015 China University of Petroleum, Beijing Beijing, China
Bachelor of Engineering, major in Petroleum Engineering; GPA: 84 out of 100
Bachelor of Administration, major in International Business and Trade; GPA: 83 out of 100
2015 Outstanding Graduates of CUPB
• Awarded to top 10% graduates for excellent performance during 4 years
2015 COMAP 2nd Prize, the Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling (ICM)
• Built a model and used Analytic Hierarchy Process to prioritize 83 nodes in the ICM problem
• Implemented the shortest path algorithm to find out the specific node
• Successfully applied the model to other types of network database to identify, prioritize, and categorize similar nodes
2013- 2014 Academic Scholarship at CUPB, three times
• Awarded to the top 10% of students for excellence in academic and research
2015-2016 Society of Petroleum Engineer
• Cooperated with class presidents to organize SPE activities, such as spring outings, educational activities, and lead our section won “Excellent Student Section” of SPE
2013-2014 Commissioner of Propaganda Department of CUPB Student Security Union
• Organized a variety of activities to enhance the safety awareness of students, such as broadcasting safety education video in school canteen.
• Built an 18 person volunteer team and led the team to provide 144 hours of campus patrol
2016.12 Natural History Museum of Utah Salt Lake City
Field Trip Assistant Volunteer
• Customer service and comfortable managing large groups
• Dependable and punctual
2016.5-2016.6 HALLIBURTON Wyoming
Cement department intern
• Process drilling and completion work in field of Wyoming
• Work in Halliburton's drilling fluid lab
2015.7-2015.8 China National Petroleum Company, Daqing Oilfield Daqing
Drilling department intern
• Reviewed and archived drilling process by wells
• Learned well-logging process, and join in the drilling team
Fluency in English, Native Chinese speaker.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Eviews, Matlab, Access
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|