My teaching method is over zoom where I use an interactive whiteboard to teach people concepts and content which they struggle to understand. I also help them and show them techniques to solve different problems and how to approach each problem. After having taught content I go through past exam questions with them to see them apply what I have taught. I normally always give 10 minutes extra and make sure that the student is satisfied and has understood everything I teach.
I am a university student at Bristol pursuing a degree in electronics and computer science. I have been giving lessons for gcse and a level mathematics for over two years and I have taught physics gcse and a level for one year.
Bristol University | BEng Computer Science and Electronics Sept 2020 - June 2023 (expected)
First Year Modules: Imperative and Functional Programming, Discrete Maths, Engineering Maths, Linear Circuits, Electronics, Object Oriented Programming and Algorithms and Computer Architecture
Oshwal Academy | Nairobi, Kenya Sept 2017 - July 2020
• 2A’s (Pure Mathematics| Physics) 1B (Physical Education)
Aga Khan Academy | Nairobi, Kenya Sept 2015 - July 2017
• GCSEs: 6A*-A [including Math (A*), Chemistry (A*), Computer Science (A), Physics (A)]
• Wrote a book on Mountain Climbing in East Africa
• Excel Crash Course: Spreadsheet Formulas for Finance
• Python Programming Course, Georgia Institute of Technology (Fundamentals and Procedural Programming, Control Structures and Data Structures)
• C and Haskell and Object-Oriented programming courses (in progress)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|