I definitely evaluate everyone’s personal needs, goals and unique experiences to make sure we are on the same page and your needs are met.
I will admit that I dish out a firey (hard, but doable, scalable, and very effective) barre workout. It is a combination of Barre, Yoga, Pilates, and interval training. So it’s not just one thing, and in fact, I have never been a dancer (although I do love dancing freely and taking the occasional dance class). I follow a specific format that ensures you'll get a full-body workout every time. It starts with a yoga style warm-up, we workout hard and then at the half-way mark, we take a stretch break. We then jump back into the workout for the remainder of the time, and end with another final stretch. It is truly the perfect balance for your mind and body.
My yoga classes can be soft and flowy or quick and dynamic, I mostly teach power yoga, gentle yoga, slow flow and vinyasa.
I’m all about musicality! I believe this is what makes people feel good and want to move and be in the moment. My classes are very musical and I can guarantee you'll love every moment! I am always open to requests on class formats, poses, parts of the body to work, or even music. I love creating the experience!
I’m a Yoga and Barre/Fitness Instructor from Seattle, WA, currently living in San Diego, CA. I completed my 200hr certification to teach yoga in Seattle with Danielle Day of Open Up! YTT in 2015, and an additional 200hr advanced certification with Tara Judelle and Scott Lyons of Embodied Flow in Bali, Indonesia in 2019. I completed a TRX teacher training in Thailand, and a barre teacher training course with Adrienne and Eric Rabena in Seattle, WA. I’ve taught yoga and group fitness in Thailand and Vietnam, where I lived for a total of 3 years. I also recently led a yoga retreat in Thailand right before COVID hit (best part of 2020, for sure)! I absolutely love movement and wellness and believe that group fitness and yoga make wellness fun and attainable to all. Big shout-out to yoga for introducing me to my meditation practice as well, which is just that; a constant practice but incredibly rewarding. I hope that I can introduce you to a practice that eventually changes your life as they have for me.
My private 1-1 classes are $60/hour (with a discount if you purchase a pack of 5 or 10), but if you'd like to split that between a group you can!
5 class packs must be used within 5 weeks; 10 class packs must be used within 10 weeks (2.5 months)
I am available for webcam classes (via zoom or another platform) or outdoor workouts in the San Diego area (preferred!)
Yoga / Fitness Instructor and Retreat Leader (2015-Present)
• 200 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Modules with Embodied Flow in Bali (Dec 2019)
• 60 Hour Barre Teacher Training at Bohemian Studios in Seattle, WA (September 2019)
• TRX Teacher Training (in-studio) at InMotion Studio, Trang, Thailand (June 2016)
• 200 Hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training with Open Up! YTT in Seattle, WA (March 2015)
• Yoga Retreat Leader in Thailand (Feb 2020)
• Online Yoga and Barre Instructor (March 2020-Present)
Seattle, WA (2015-2020):
• Guided Fitness: Yoga and fitness classes around Seattle and virtually (2019-present)
• Yoga Hike to Oyster Dome (June 2019) (concealed information)
• Kula Movement: Regularly scheduled yoga classes (2019-2020)
• Ripple Yoga: Internal and external yoga classes, studio operations (07/2018 - 09/2019)
• Studio Barre and Lounge: Heated Hatha and Vinyasa yoga classes (2018)
• Fruition Yoga & Wellness: Slow Flow, Vinyasa, and Hatha classes in a heated room (2015).
• United Fitness Center: Yoga Program Leader (2015)
Hanoi, Vietnam (Jan-Dec 2017)
• Om Factory: Regular weekly Vinyasa, Power, and Hatha classes at a yoga studio founded in New York.
• The Fitness Village: Month-long and occasional sub for Power Vinyasa and Ashtanga
• Viet Yogi: Gentle Yoga, Power Yoga
• Apollo English: Kids Yoga
• Private Yoga Classes, including a client with an injury and chronic pain
• Corporate Yoga Classes
Trang, Thailand (09/2015-12/2016)
• In Motion Studio: TRX, Hatha, Power/Vinyasa, Yin, Kids, and Sculpt, and Private yoga classes 5 days/week.
• Co-founder of the yoga program at a Thai gym.
• Organization of the gym’s payment schedule, marketing and communication.
• Instruction of beginner Hatha and Vinyasa classes 3 days/week.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$600|