Slow and steady wins the race! Cooking is not rocket science but a love for food and hence being healthy. Indian food is full of love towards the ingredients and bringing out your true passion towards cooking.I am sure I can help anyone learn the easiest way to cook yummiest food!
I am an Architect by profession with a passion for Indian food. I love playing with spices and making healthy yummy food! Mom to two lovely girls who love my food! Being healthy is the most important part of your life! You are what you eat!
My classes will be 15 dollars an hour
1776 Bicentennial way, D-5, North Providence
Professional Experience – 5 years
Firm Name - Shree Cement Limited, Beawar, India. An India-based cement manufacturing company. It has an Annual turnover of USD 1.1 Bn, Capacity of 25.6 million ton and Market Cap of USD 6.6 Bn.
Technical Recruiter - Aug 2003 – Aug 2007 and;
HR Co-ordinator – July 2010- June 2011
• Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, developing team building programs, and writing personnel manuals and job descriptions .
• Performed recruitment of candidates across multiple business units. Negotiated approximately 50 salary offers and dozens of sign-on bonuses/relocation packages annually.
• Managed external agency relationships to maintain candidate flow. Saved substantial cost every month by reducing reliance on employment agencies. Brought the majority of formerly outsourced recruiting functions in-house.
• Office Correspondence, Payroll administration.
• Provided employment counseling and interview clients to fully explore their career development opportunities, Training Needs Identification and sponsoring the needy ones for training and follow up for improvement.
• Travel arrangements for Company's Staff.
• Devised creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs (including special events and a tiered awards structure) that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
• Gather necessary information for creating customer quotes.
• Established and maintained good working relationship with potential and existing clients.
• Managed candidate scheduling and logistics.
• Partnered with college recruiting groups to fill entry level roles.
• Maintained proper documentation on employee and client interactions (i.e. Contracts).
• Ensuring Statutory Compliance under various labour Laws ( Factory's Act, Contract Labour Act Minimum Wages Act etc. )
• Delivered results Quite confidently in team situation as well as independently.
HR Skill Building from Computer System Institute, Worcester, MA
Bachelor of Architecture from Vishweshwaraiah Technological University, India 1998 – 2003
traditional cooking lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest health cuisine lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vegetarian cooking lessons for all!
Taking indian cooking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|