Teaching to me, means being able to communicate with a student. Art is not something that is learnt overnight! You have to draw the same line at least 20 times to get it perfect, if not 100. I want to help my students with understanding the basics of line drawing and anatomy along with rendering techniques.
Most often I find, that people don’t know what they want to draw and face creative blocks. I hope that my teaching process will help with creating a flow of creative energy.
I have experimented with various mediums when it comes to art. If you are looking to find what works best for you, you have come to the right place.
If required I can teach design thinking and empathy mapping. This will be more focused on producing products, keeping in mind the end user.
I am currently pursuing my Masters degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management and have a Bachelor’s in fashion and lifestyle accessories design with a concentration in leather accessories. I am a fashion enthusiast and an artist. I am also a freelance content writer and have produced high quality articles for online magazines and websites.
Art has been a part of my life since I was very young and has remained a constant throughout. I create hand drawn/digital art and run my own Etsy store.
Message me for any enquiries regarding hours and the course structure.
I am flexible with my timings and my starting price is $11/hr.
Master of Professional Studies
LIM College, NY
Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management (GPA 4.0)
Bachelor of Design
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Fashion and Lifestyle Accessories Design
Associate of Applied Science
Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), NY
Features Editor- Intern
• Developed and implemented effective content acquisition strategies to create riveting content about current events in fashion.
• Researched and created four high quality articles through the course of the micro - internship program.
•Adhered to strict deadlines and weekly communication schedules and utilized the feedback provided each week to improvise writing style and structure.
• Helped customers find specific products, answering questions and offering advcie.
• Efficiently processed cash, credit, debit and voucher program payments.
•Maximised customer satisfaction by providing assistance with purchases and fulfillment of online orders..
• Brainstormed creative methods to relate content to target demographics for an upcoming men’s suiting brand.
• Strategized content after thoroughly understanding the various aspects of customixation and researching fabrics and hardware.
•Contrbuted styling ideas for the photoshoot looks for the website launch.
Handbag Design Intern
• Research current trends in the market and created pieces for two upcoming collections
•Created professional, to-scale sketches to communicate and clarify specials requirements using vector softwares.
•Moved development lifecycle rapidly through initial prototyping to enterprise- quality testing and final implementation by using agile methodologies.
• Created oral and written presentations for project designs and proposals.
• Assisted the head designer in the pattern making process and created samples using techniques like cutting, sewing and dyeing and drafted final specification sheets.
• Designed graphics and flyers for newsletters and promotions to send out to customers.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Intermediate in Rhino, AutoCAD, CoralDraw
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Digital Illustrations using Procreate
• Pattern making for handbags, footwear and small leather goods and sewing
• Fashion forecasting and trend analysis
• Create buying plans and reach profit margins for the upcoming season
Divya is a very creative person. She has really good communication skills and is a bright positive person. She is careful, trustworthy, ethical, patient, kind and friendly. She never loses control and she loves to share knowledge and she really INSPIRES YOU TO SET YOUR IMAGINATION FREE.
Her teaching style is fun and easy to understand!
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$11|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$55|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$110|