My method is to work with young kids and understand how they approach problems/situations and then show them my method on how to approach a subject. I love to learn from them and adapt my learning style to fit their own personal learning needs!
I became a tutor in high school, to fulfill my community service hours as well as for National Honors Society! I was a peer tutor, and was able to tutor many different levels including elementary, middle, as well as high school students in various subjects. I enjoy tutoring because I love showing them how much fun learning about new subjects can be! I enjoyed tutoring and was able to tutor in college, both as an organic chemistry lab TA as well as through the community service group on campus (SPUD)! Let me know if you have any other questions!
Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry. expected June 2021
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA GPA 3.54
Quantum Mechanics, Analytical/Instruments (Chem 300), Biochemistry (Chem 301), Organic II/Lab, Organic I/
Lab, Biology II/Lab, BiologyI/Lab, Physics I/II, Calculus 2
STEM GPA 3.50
● UV-Vis Spectrometry, FTIR, Atomic absorption/emission, Raman, Gas chromatography, Liquid Chromatography,
GC/mass spectrometry, Proton and Carbon NMR, Liquid Liquid Column, Vacuum filtration, Distillation
Weiss Summer Research Program, College of the Holy Cross Summer 2019
• Performed research in an professor Isaac’s organic chemistry lab
• Studied and performed reactions with ketenamine synthesis
• Presented my research at the Weiss Summer Research Symposium
Organic Chemistry Research Assistant Fall 2019
• Conducted independent research with professor’s input
• Continuation of the project over the summer into the school year for credit
• Presented findings and results during weekly lab meetings with professor and peers
Independent Research Study Summer 2019
• Research assistant to a medical advisor
• Team leader for the project
• Conducted weekly meetings with peers to discus weekly findings
• Analyzed the quality of medical resources available on Youtube
Organic Chemistry II Lab TA September 2019-December 2019
• Prepped lab materials, and helped students conduct lab procedures
Tufts Health Plan, Watertown, MA June 2017 to present
Medical Claims Intern
• Process and correct claims
Extracurricular Activities & Volunteer Experience
Children's Hospital, Boston, MA Summer 2018-present
• Volunteer in oncology ward
• Interact with patients and families
Blaire’s House (SPUD program ) Fall/Spring Semester 2019
• Visited patients with Alzheimers and dementia
• Interacted with patients by talking or doing activities with them
English Language Tutor for African Refugees in Worcester Community Fall Semester 2018
• Work with students who come from another country
• Help them with their English reading and writing comprehension
Holy Cross Dance Ensemble Fall/Spring Semester 2019
• Ballet choreographer
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
• Able to effectively use excel to create spreadsheets analyzing data, experience with Python language and coding
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, precalculus & calculus lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$150||$200|