I break down subject in smaller pieces for better understanding, alongside i create small hints which always help refresh the topic when recalled. For online we use digital white boards, lecture recording for revision in free time. round the clock support over msg, email for quicker reponse.
I have been associated with education since last 5 years have taught over 2000 students and have helped them qualify for toughest exams like CFA, CIMA, BBA, MBA and even Mphil. Before joining academics i was working with corporate sector for 10 years have vast experience in helping train professionals and freshers for academic and corporate excellence.
Teaching Experience (March 2015 – till date):
University of Karachi
• KUBS - BBA, MBA, EMBA- Management Accounting, Corporate Performance and Planning, Security Analysis, Corporate Performance, Investment and Portfolio Analysis, Financial Accounting.
• KUBS – Course lead (Fin and Inv Specialization), Course design, Curriculum development.
• Commerce Dept. – M.Com - Financial Management
• Petroleum Dept. – MS - Petro Economics
• Affiliate Colleges- COMS, CAMS
• Level 3: Financial Accounting
NED University of Engineering and Technology (2017 – Till date)
• MSEF – Applied Corporate Finance, Intro to Fin Accounting and Business Finance.
• Civil Dept. – Intro to Business Finance and Financial Accounting
• Telecom Engineering Dept. – Organizational Behavior
• Electronics Engineering Dept. – Organizational Behavior
• BS EF – Managerial Accounting
Institute of Business Management (IoBM, CBM), Jan 2017 – Till date:
• BS AF - Intro to Financial Accounting, Intro to Int Financial Accounting
• MBA – Refresher – Financial Accounting and Finance
KASB Institute of Technology Visiting Faculty – MBA- (Jan 2015 – till date)
• EMBA - Investment Banking, Financial Derivatives, Financial Accounting, Alternate Investments, Intro to Business Finance
• CIMA – C3 - Business Math’s, P2 - Advance Performance Management, F1 - Fin Operations, E1
Corporate Trainings / Coaching
• CIMA – Managerial Gateway Exam, Managerial Level, Strategic Level.
• CFA level 1
• A Levels and O Levels
• Karachi University (Business School) (March 2015 – till date):
Financial, Compliance and Audit Consultant
• Tuwairqi Steel Mills Ltd. (Feb 2012 – March 2015)
Deputy Manager, Internal Control and Compliance Department
• Live Person (New York, USA) (Jan 2011- Dec 2011)
• A&S Associates (Sept 2009- Oct 2010)
Deputy Manager Cost and Planning
• Ferguson & Co. (Price Waterhouse Coopers) (JAN 2009-AUG 2009).
• J Marketing Network (Jan 2003- July 2009)
Assistant Manager – Planning and Control
Education and Qualifications
• MSc Strategic Business Management, Manchester Metropolitan University
• ACMA (UK), CGMA (UK)
• CPA (Australia)
• CFA LEVEL 2 PROGRAMME CANDIDATE
• 1st positon Pakistan – CIMA (UK) - Top CIMA Exam
• 5th positon Pakistan – CIMA (UK) - Enterprise Strategy
• 2nd position Lahore – ACCA – Financial Accounting
• Principal Agency Problem: A case study on University of Karachi
• NED – MSEF - Empirical study to investigate the affiliation of Government Revenue and Economic Growth of Pakistan (1979 – 2017)
• SIDC – Football Factory – Sialkot
• KSEW – Karachi Shipyard with POSCO Steel
• Kawasaki - Power Plant Costing
• IWC - In land water channel - Punjab
• Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2008 – NPO, Pakistan.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel – Karachi University.
accounting lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|