I am goal oriented. I like to focus on specific needs my students may have and give them the necessary tools to achieve them. My method is based on active listening, imitation and analysis, trying to emulate as close as possible the natural process of learning a language.
I offer over 10 years of experience as Research Assistant, Spanish and French Translator, and Music Composer for cultural enterprises. I studied music in Paris for a year and had an opportunity to submerge myself in the culture and language.
Over 10 years of experience as Research Assistant, Spanish and French Translator, and Music Composer for cultural enterprises.
Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer, and Customer Service Representative for the the audiovisual and entertainment industry for more than 4 years.
Cuadro por Cuadro / Mexico City, Mexico
Award-winning publishing house specialized in research and publishing of history photobooks.
Research Assistant/ Translator / Music Composer
• Worked as a research assistant for 10 published projects, translated historical documents, correspondence, and live conferences from Spanish and French to English and vice versa.
• Composed original music for 5 exhibitions in 4 different states.
Promoespecta / Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Leading entertainment and audio-visual equipment company in Northern Mexico.
Marketing Manager/ Graphic Designer/ Customer Service
May 2014 – April 2019
• Responsible for re-branding the company, attracting clients like Ford, Kia, Cardinal Health, Harman-Kardon, increasing corporate revenue by 15%.
• Re-branded the company´s main act, obtaining a Global Quality Gold Elite Award, increasing sales by 20%.
• Designed and coordinated production of graphic contents for more than 50 events
• Launched 3 new brands, and more than 20 marketing campaigns
University of Texas at El Paso / El Paso, Texas. 2012
Bachelor of Liberal Arts. Commercial Music.
• 4 Semesters on Dean’s List.
• Jimmy and Yolanda Janacek Scholarship recipient. Fall 2009.
• Benito Juarez Scholarship recipient. Spring 2010.
American School of Modern Music / Paris, France. 2006
• 1 year of study abroad, paid in full by Jesús Muñoz Foundation.
• Active member of Layali Al-Sham, The University of Texas at El Paso’s Arab Music Ensemble.
• Free-lance musician, jazz educator, and live music promoter.
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|