I work with the communicative approach, which is based on the idea that learning language successfully comes through having to communicate real meaning. When learners are involved in real communication, their natural strategies for language acquisition will be used, and this will allows them to learn to use the language.
I also work with the PPP model. PPP stands for Presentation Practice Production. The first stage is the presentation of an aspect of language in a context that students are familiar with. The practice stage aims to provide opportunities for learners to use the target structure. The final stage is production where the students will use the language in context, in an activity set up by the teacher who will be giving minimal assistance.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in International Relations and an MBA in International Business. I have been teaching English for the past 6 years and had the opportunity to work in 4 different Language Schools.
I have been successful at teaching classes via Hangout and Skype privately. I am well-versed in English language rules, idioms and standard practices. I am friendly and outgoing and also a CELTA- qualified English Teacher capable of working with children or adults.
University of Wales, Cardiff
Master in Business Administration
June 2010 - June 2011
Field of study: International Business
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi
Bacheler in International Relations
2006 - 2009
EF Language Schools for Professionals
Title: Online English Teacher
Oct 2018 - current job
- Teaching English to students of various levels
- Using an online classroom platform for communication with the students
- Writing a feedback letter to each student after each session
KK Talkee E-learning
Online English teacher
August 2018 - March 2019
- Conducts 25 minute sessions with Chinese students online using the KK Talkee App materials.
- Encourages natural conversations whenever possible by engaging the student in further questions relating to the topic.
- Corrects mistakes in a kind manner to help the student continue to feel comfortable speaking.
Cultura Inglesa - Brazil
Jun 2015 - Sept 2016
- Planned, implemented, monitored and assessed a classroom instructional program.
- Implemented reading and writing workshops to increase students literacy and support school reading programs.
- Planned and executed activities to promote Reading, Listening Writing and Speaking development.
- Offered constructive feedback regarding grammar and spelling.
Target English - Inglês Instrumental
Feb 2014 - Jun 2015
CAE Preparation teacher (Book: Cambridge English – Objective Advanced)
TOEFL Preparation teacher (The Complete Guide to the TOEFL Test Book)
General English teacher (Book: Pathways)
Legal English teacher (Book: English for Legal professionals)
Business English teacher (Book: Market leader)
Wise up - Brazil
Apr 2012 - Apr 2014
- Prepared and implemented lessons plans covering required course topics.
- Led interesting and diverse group activities to engage students in the material.
- Planned and executed activities to promote Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking development.
Feb 2015 - June 2015
Activities: Teach English to kids from 5 to 12 years old and adults in a public school. British Council has given all volunteers training support and materials for the lessons.
CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|