Since I actively use mathematics in my everyday life as a student and professional, I am able to give my students tangible examples of mathematical concepts. This visualization enables my students to learn better while enjoying the subject matter more.
I am a multifaceted computer science university student who has been tutoring students online for over 3 years, with positive results and nearly 200 five star ratings. Outside the classroom, I work on real life projects such as building websites.
2016 - 2018
Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Northern Virginia Community College
Calculus, Computer Science, Economics, English
Clubs/Organizations: NOVA Rotaract Club -President 2016 to 2018
2018 - 2020
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, George Mason University
Software Engineering, Data Structures, and Algorithms, Intro to Low-level Software Engineering, Data Structures, and Algorithms, Intro to Low-level Programming in C, Global Affairs, Discrete Math, Linear Algebra, Statistics
International Experience Scholarships:
Comparative Entrepreneurship in Paris Comparative Entrepreneurship in Paris
Education Equality Trip Leader in Education Equality Trip Leader in Guatemala
Jan 2016 to Present
Computer Science and Math Tutor Wyzant - Fairfax, VA
• Preparing high school students for the AP Computer Science exam, by conducting engaging revision sessions with notes and quizzes to supplement learning and retention.
• Providing remedial assistance to help my students keep up in Math and Computer Science/Programming classes where they are having difficulties or falling behind.
• Providing enrichment activities to a gifted elementary student by pursuing material beyond what is being taught by the student’s grade level and exposing them to the world of computer science.
Oct 2017 to Present
Computer Science Tutor Coder Kids, Inc. - McLean, VA
• Assisting children to grasp the fundamentals of computer science and computer programming with Java and Python using Minecraft and Roblox.
• Guiding toddlers through logical and computational thinking using Scratch
• Opening the eyes of children and getting them excited about the world of endless possibilities with technology
• Pitching Coder Kids to administrative staff at schools in New York, North Carolina, and the DMV
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|