As a young student, I easily connect with students. I take some time to talk about different things me and the student relate with then begin with the course material. I let the student take breaks then continue working in order to keep them interested and focused.
I worked as a tutor for four years, including working at Kumon learning center and as a private tutor. I have tutored over 25 students and each one showed great improvement in their field of study. I currently attend University of California, Irvine, and study Biology, minoring in Mathematics and Management.
I will charge students based on the course material. Most material will be $25 but if I see there needs to be additional charges, I will let you know.
Bilingual, Biological Sciences major and Mathematics in Biology minor at University of California, Irvine.
Experienced in the professional field and working with young adults.
December 2016 – October 2017
Kumon Math and Reading Learning CenterBurbank, CA
• Communicated with young students to explain the basics of mathematics and reading
• Participated in one-on-one conversations with students and parents to expand their knowledge of the student’s progress
October 2017 — January 2019
Mathland TutoringNorth Hollywood, CA
• Managed the workplace of a new tutoring business by handling customer acquisition, social media, and organization of material
• Tutored students in a variety of ages
January 2019 — September 2019
Private tutoringNorth Hollywood, CA
• Created lesson plans according to each student’s attainability of knowledge and grades
• Tutored students based on their struggling subjects
Ararat D-League CenterGlendale, CA
• Completed over 100 hours of service at this location
• Focused on coaching young adults to learn the basics of basketball
Burbank High SchoolBurbank, CA
• Attended the California Scholars Federation for four years and Key Club for two years and completed many hours of service for the community through the programs
• Marketed for a mentoring program “Independent Advantage” through the Burbank City Credit Union and presented through Burbank High School
• Student and ambassador of the National Academy of Finance
University of California, Irvine
Alpha Epsilon Omega
• Hold positions as Secretary, Social Chair, and Risk Management Chair
Armenian Student Association
• Contributed to many heritage events and hold position as Social Chair
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|