1) Teach concepts to give better understanding
2) Solve more problems, so can understand the application of the concept
3) More problems and its application in real world applications
4) Teaching style is based on student comfortable level
5) Discussion based, query based learning
I am Mechanical Engineer with Computer Aided Engineering background and can offer a lot in Mathematics and its application in CAD world.
- 15 years of experience
- over 40 students taught
- I am working on CAD applications so can teach practical application
algebra lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$14||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||$60||$65|
|10 hours||Not available||$110||$130|