Jan 2001 - 2002, St. Charles Community College, St. Charles, Missouri. Instructor in computer networking, data communications, Visual Basic, C++, Operating systems (Windows NT/2000 and Unix/Linux).
Sep 1983 - Dec 2000, Central Texas College, City Colleges of Chicago, Army Education Center. German, Physics, Mathematics.
Instruct in computer networking (CCNA preparation), computer architecture (A+ certification preparation), UNIX/Linux, systems analysis (needs assessment for Information Technology systems), and operation systems/ applications, Windows NT/98/95 MS-DOS, HTML, Office 2000, Cisco simulation, multimedia, and programming languages (C++, Visual Basic, assembly language).
Feb 2000 -2002, Innovative Training, Incorporated.
Instruct Lucent Technologies and AT&T employees in computer networking, UNIX, telephony, operating systems, computer hardware and data communications to prepare students for certification as Computer Network Associates (CNA3), A+
Certification, and Microsoft Certified System Engineers.
Oct 1999 - 2002. Central Methodist College, Union, Missouri.
Instructed college students in administrative information systems, economics, and small business management courses leading to a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
June 96 - May 98, Central Methodist College, East Central College, Adjunct Instructor. Instructed in microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics, strategic information systems, strategic planning, and international business law. Developed Internet online instruction mode and Microsoft Powerpoint textbooks and study guides for 15 separate courses, eliminating the expense of traditional study materials and providing timely economic statistics for mathematical analysis and econometric modeling.
Instructed from 1983 to present in a wide variety of disciplines, literally hundreds of students in this period. My greatest satisfaction was transforming many young students life by contributing to valuable skills required to effectively compete in the global economy and to lead successful lives, based on sound, wholesome universal principles.
1.NATO Electronic Warfare Instructor (certified) - Centro Difesa Elettronica - Anzio, Italy
2. MS in Computer Science Certificate - Air Force Institute of Technology
3. BSEE, Electrical Engineering - University of Missouri
4. BA in German Literature - University of the State of New York
5. DAIWA Certified Level III in Systems Planning Research Development & Engineering - Defense Acquisition University
6. PhD studies - Educational Administration - University of Southern California
7. Masters in Strategic Intelligence - American Military University
9. Doctor of Christian Counseling (cand.), Patriot University
10. PhD - Political Science (cand.) - Lacrosse University
11. MA in Economics - University of Oklahoma
12. PhD – Theology – Atlantic Coast Theological Seminary
13. Golden Key International Honour Society
14. Oxford University, England, Foundations of Morality
15. Virginia Polytechnic University, Econometrics
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking engineering lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|