similar to a tutoring center,
1. placement test according to child's age and grade level is given on the first day
2. outlined curriculum based on student's academic level
3. in class worksheets and one-on-one help with any of the information
4. homework hour where students can finish their school work with me
5. at the end of each set of levels, there is an achievement test marking the completion of a level
JJ Plamoottil graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and a minor in Chemistry. Throughout his educational ladder, he had a passion for tutoring his peers during high school as part of the National Honor Society. In college, he tutored biology, physics, chemistry and calculus at the College of Lake County as well as at UIC. Having an ambition for healthcare, he completed and earned his certificate for EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) where he worked with Superior Air and Ground Ambulance for an year before he started graduate school. He is finishing up with his doctorate therefore can help any individual(s) struggling in their classes or future endeavors.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||$80||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||$150||Not available||$200|