In my classes I intend to create environments in which I can learn, so I pass it on to my students. I want them to feel confident in what they know. I like to push them a little but within their comfort levels.
I am an English language and Literature graduate. I started teaching in 2000 at the University of La Havana to students from Arts, Social and Computer Sciences. I have taught Spanish to foreign students in Cuba and here in the US.
* Graduated in 2000 as an English major, language and literature.
* Started teaching English in 2000.
* Became a tour guide in 2006 where I familiarized with technical vocabulary from many walks of life.
* Have taught English in the US for 5 years.
* Have taught Spanish classes in the US.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|