It all depends on the person who needs my help. I can start from the very beginning or we can start a couple of courses in.
I was a Relationship Manager & Financial Advisor with LPL FINANCIAL CORPORATION for 3 years. I’ve working at JPMORGAN CHASE for 1 year.
4 Bayberry Drive, Suffern, NY 10901
(concealed information) - (concealed information) – (concealed information)
Johns Hopkins University
• Bachelor of Science – B.S. in Business: Concentration in Finance - Class of 2013 GPA: 3.7
• Relevant Coursework: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Mathematics, and Marketing, Economics,
Financial Reporting and Analysis, Corporate Finance, Equity Investments, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternative Investments, Portfolio Management, and Public Speaking.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. College Point, NY
Relationship Banker May. 2017 – July 2018
• Gained an excellent understanding of Consumer Banking. Including but not limited to Opening accounts, Wire Transfers, Transit
Numbers and Swift Codes for (international) wires.
• Collaborated with Specialists such Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers to form a team
which matched clients to experts who helped them with their specialized financial needs.
• Built lasting relationships with clients by using my great listening skills. Was always thorough and organized with strong follow-
up skills. This helped me discover client Banking and Lending needs. Also, gained exposure various underwriting situations.
• Took a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. Acquired, managed, retained meaningful
relationships with customers, using my financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs.
LPL Financial Corporation Baltimore, MD
Financial Advisor – Credit Union Channel Feb. 2016 – May 2017
• Gave retirement seminars to Internal Revenue Service employees 50 people on a variety of topics.
• Worked with IRS employees who attended my seminars on Civil Service Retirement Programs such as Civil Service Retirement
System (CSRS) and Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS).
• Prepared financial plans with income projections of various years until retirement (using proprietary software).
• Did Estate Planning for High Net Worth Credit Union Members (excess of $1 million). Including executing various strategies to
help clients save on taxes. This also includes retitling all accounts while simultaneously dealing with probate issues.
• Analyzed and educated clients on portfolio management (e.g. Risk, Duration and Buy VS. Hold Strategies).
• Brought in $50,000+ in Gross Dealer Concession during first year as a financial advisor through the sale of, Variable Annuities,
Mutual Funds, Structured Products, Bullet Shares, College America 529 Plans, and Long-Term Care Insurance.
Relationship Manager – Credit Union Channel Aug. 2013 – Jan 2016
• Researched various financial products and investment strategies
• Prepared portfolio reviews using Morningstar, Sell Side Analyst reports
• Reached out to prospective clients, conducted client onboarding meetings, and prepared client financial plans.
HFP Capital Markets New York, NY Intern – Technical Research June. 2012 – Aug. 2012
• Analyzed volatile stocks which either broke through support or resistance and gave recommendations to senior analyst.
• Identified opportunities to short and cover positions which led to profitable trades for the Investment bank.
• Participated in Morning Calls of various Sell Side analysts in conjunction with Technical Analysts.
LPL Financial Corporation Baltimore, MD
Intern June. 2011 – Aug. 2011
• Handled electronic reporting of client daily net asset values with financial planning software while tracking client expenses.
• Utilized LPL proprietary software to create customer accounts and create pitchbooks for annual review meetings.
• Performed portfolio risk analysis including risk and reward (CAPM) with Morningstar and reviewing research reports.
SKILLS, INTERESTS, AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Advanced Excel skills, Bloomberg Financial System and Morningstar,
Blackboard and Salesforce and RedTail CRM.
• Security and Insurance Licenses Held: CRD#5958117; Series 7, 63, 65 and Variable Annuity Life and Health.
States Licensed in: NY
• Interests: Travel, Photography, Politics, Sporting Events, Comedy Shows
economics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, financial lessons for all!
Taking corporate strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|