Master of Science in Nutrition from University of Miami
Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Tianjin University
Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering from Hebei University of Technology
Certified Nutrition Specialist certificant
The math courses I took during school time equipped me well to be a math and science tutor, especially when it comes to test preparation, e.g. SAT, GRE, ACT, etc.
I was the top student during my school years, whether it was high school or universities. As result, tutoring was part of my academic life. I was glad to tutor my classmates whenever they need my help. I found a lot of fun from tutoring since it was a great opportunity to share my experience with them. Moreover, when I saw they solved academic problems and gained confidence back, I was happy for them, from the bottom of my heart.
In addition, through years of tutoring my classmates and friends, I am skilled at finding out what caused the students to have a hard time learning and how to make myself understood quickly. I am an active listener and feel their struggle with their studies.
I have a full score of GRE quantitative reasoning.
I have a full score of the chemistry and biology part of the National Higher Education Entrance Examination.
I am ready to help you find fun in studying and achieve a satisfying score.
1250 S Alhambra Circle, Coral Gables, FL 33146
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, US Aug. 2014 - May 2016
Master of Education in Nutrition and Human Development
Tianjin University, Tianjin, China Sep. 2011 - Jan. 2014
Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin, China Sep. 2007 - Jun. 2011
Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering
Coral Gables Executive Physicians, LLC., Coral Gables, FL
Jul. 2016 - Nov. 2016
• Provided nutrition care to a variety of chronic disease conditions, such
as obesity, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis.
• Helped patients with goal setting and monitored progress through routine
• Wrote nutrition postings online to support the medical doctor’s practices.
• Designed nutrition-based education material.
Health Is Wealth LCC., Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mar. 2015 – present
• Reviewed and organized the latest nutrition research for nutrition education.
• Edited the supervisor’s book on nutrition education: created weekly meal
plans and designed related graphs.
University of Miami Hospital, Miami, FL
Jul. 2015 - Oct. 2015
Clinical Nutrition Intern
• Clinical nutrition: medical nutrition therapy for acute care patients.
• Food Service: developed therapeutic menu plan, employee education, and
patient satisfaction with service recover.
UM Dinning of University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Nov. 2014 – May 2016
Community Nutrition Intern
• E-evaluated UM students’ nutritional status and taught on food allergies,
easily prepared recipes, and how to shop on a budget.
• Participated in planning and implementing Nutrition Table sessions on trendy
food and nutrition topics.
Student Athlete Nutrition Center of University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Jan. 2016 – Sep. 2016
Community Nutrition Intern
• E-evaluated UM athletes’ nutritional status, provided related education, and
created nutrition plans for various types and levels of training and recovery.
• Helped develop and maintain a food-labeling program for the athletes’ fueling
• Edited the UM handbook of sports nutrition.
Guardrails Prevention Laboratory of Clinical and Applied Physiology of University
of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Jan. 2016 – May. 2016
Community Nutrition and Fitness Intern
• Assessed body composition, posture, flexibility, and movement, and
recommended corrective exercises for UM faculty, staff, and students.
• Evaluated nutritional status and provided education on nutrition.
Shanggu Zhiyang Nutrition Consultation Co. Ltd., Guangxi, China
Jun. 2013 - Sep. 2013
Community Nutrition Intern
• Provided online nutrition education on healthy eating behaviors, weight
management, smart grocery shopping, and convenient recipes.
• Updated and optimized the nutrition section of the corporate official website.
• Certified Nutrition Specialist Dec. 2016
• National Computer Rank Certification at grade 2 in Language C Nov. 2008
• Clinical, community, and sports nutrition counseling
• Food service supervision
• Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat;
language C, and MATLAB
• Graphic design
• Culinary arts
• Chinese/Mandarin: native language, fluent in speaking, listening, reading
• Board for Certification of Certified Nutrition Specialists 02/2017 - present
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 09/2015 - present
• American College of Sports Medicine 11/2014 - present
• Chinese Nutrition Society 05/2013 - present
• China Biomedical Engineering Society 09/2011 - present
Honors and Rewards
• 2nd and 3rd Scholarship prize of Tianjin University 2012 - 2013
• 2nd Scholarship prize of Hebei University of Technology 2008 - 2010
Test prep close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest act prep lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sat prep lessons for all!
Taking ged prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$55||$45|