I base my classes on the way I was taught in middle and high school and the way my mother taught me. It was very effective for me and has been fairly easy for my previous students to pick up.
I also encourage divulging yourself in the language in other ways outside of tutoring.
I just graduated from University with a B.A. in Multi-Platform Journalism. My mother was born and raised in France and she taught me the language from a young age. I have visited every single summer to spend time with my family.
Cancellation is $5 for less than 24 Hours notice
BACHELORS | MAY 2019 | SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: Mass Communications – Multiplatform Journalism
· Minor: Criminal Justice
· 3.7 GPA: Graduated Magna Cum Laude and with the Honors College
OFFICIAL PRESS INTERN | HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – CONGRESSMAN KEVIN BRADY | JUNE - JULY 2019
· Create press releases, transcriptions, memos, and articles in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
· Attend hearings, briefings, and lectures of several committees including the Ways and Means Committee.
REPORTER | CABLE 7 NEWS | TEXAS | JANUARY 2018 – MAY 2019
· Investigated important community issues and put together well-received reports.
· Conducted live and taped interviews to obtain information.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | PRIORITY ONE PUBLIC RELATIONS | TEXAS | JANUARY – MAY 2019
· Member of a 13-person student public relations service with responsibility for creation and presentation of communications plans for a diverse group of clients.
· Implemented and promoted special events for a roster of individuals that have included former CBS anchor Dan Rather, former Secretary of State James A. Baker, III, major league baseball Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan, and others.
COMMUNICATIONS INTERN | SPRING FIRE DEPARTMENT | TEXAS | JANUARY – MAY 2019
· Managed social media pages.
· Reported and created articles on Fire Department events.
· Planned and executed events such as the Have a Hearts for Spring Fire Families Fundraiser.
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF | WORLD LANGUAGES AND CULTURES NEWSLETTER | TEXAS | AUGUST – DECEMBER 2018
· Created the WOLC newsletter in partnership with professors at Sam Houston State University.
· Copy-edited articles from reporters and reported on several events on campus.
· Supervised the office and designated stories to other students.
JOURNALIST INTERN | THE WOODLANDS ONLINE | TEXAS | JANUARY – OCTOBER 2018
· Covered the local government and events happening in and around The Woodlands area.
· Interviewed and wrote detailed articles covering The Woodlands Township and anything relevant to local government.
Skills & Abilities
· Beginner Arabic
· Beginner Spanish
· Adobe Creative Cloud products (Premier Pro, Photoshop, Light room)
· Intro HTML and CSS
· Microsoft Suite
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|