I base my classes on the approach to health and fitness and what it means to be healthy including how to live a lifestyle that promotes whole foods, exercise and a positive attitude. I believe people learn best by doing and my goal is for you to live a healthier life and understand why you live the way you live.
I am a Nurse Practitioner and a Registered Nurse who focusing on conservative medicine and the approach to fitness, health and wellness and the role that it plays in prevention of illness, both short and long term. I have been practicing in healthcare over ten years and can help you on your way to living a long, healthy life
University of South Florida – Masters of Science in Nursing – August 2017
Duquesne University – Bachelors of Science in Nursing – May 2011
Honors: Cum Laude
Duquesne University Leadership in Nursing Award, 2011
President Duquesne University Student Nurses Association 2010-2011
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Family Nurse Practitioner, Fast Track Urgent Care November 2018 – June 2019
• Provide acute healthcare services autonomously and in partnership with other healthcare professionals.
• Diagnose and treat acute conditions and develop treatment plans; including but not limited to; injuries, infections and allergic reactions as well as perform simple invasive procedures.
• Order diagnostic testing and referral services, prescribe medication and conduct and interpret diagnostic tests; including but not limited to x-rays, EKGs and lab work.
• Provide counseling and education to patients on positive health-promoting lifestyle choices and disease, injury and illness prevention.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Late Hours Urgent Care January 2018 – October 2018
Clinical Nurse, Tampa General Hospital February 2013 – January 2018
Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit
• Clinical Ladder Level IV
• Certified in Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
• Certified in Pre/Post-Operative Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant
Specialty Surgery Unit
• Specialties in General, Bariatric & Colorectal Surgery
• Charge Nurse
Travel Nurse, Wyoming Medical Center September 2012 – January 2013
Surgical Trauma Unit
Registered Nurse, UPMC St. Margaret July 2011– September 2012
Medical Surgical Unit
• General & Bariatric Surgery
• Tampa Bay Advanced Practice Nurses Council
• Tampa General Hospital
• Professional Excellence Committee-Magnet Ambassador for Specialty Surgery and Surgical Trauma ICU
• Shared Governance Committee
• Nurse Practice Council
• Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
• Florida Nurses Association
positive psychology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|