My teaching Method is individualized lesson to your understanding. I approach each lesson by explaining it and processed. All students are individuals, and everyone learns in their own unique way. I use multiple methods of teaching (linguistic, visual, auditory, kinesthetic) to reach students, so that no one is left behind.
I have degree in Master of science in Psychology with specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis. my goal is to help develop individualized service plans that works for you and reach your goal , and Provide individualized crisis assistance. I have 4 years Teaching experience .
College Level $28
High school $28
Mindle School $25
kindergarten pre-kindergarten $19
Cancellation please give 24hrs notice anything less you will be charged 20% fees of what the a hourly rates is
Dependable, self-directed, and hardworking young professional, seeking a responsible position with an organization that will provide an opportunity for career growth.
Capella University June 2017 -Sept 2019
Master of science in Psychology (specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis)
University of Phoenix, Louisville, Kentucky August 2012 – April 2017
Bachelor of Science in psychology
Catholic Charity Of Dallas
Case Manager – Temporary July 2020- Current
• Interviews, counsels, and advices clients regarding benefits available to them
• Informs clients of all requirements for the benefit sought
• Opens cases
• Manages client cases once open
MHMR Tarrant Sept 2018 -March 2020.
HCS Service Coordinator
• Under supervision, provides on-going services to assist persons with developmental disabilities or relate
conditions in developing a PDP, informed choice regarding Provider, and development of the initial Individual Plan of Care (IPC)
• Develops individualized service plans to meet the needs of the MHMR Tarrant client and maintains detailed documentation on each case.
• Responsible for identifying community resources or natural supports that meets outcomes before recommending HCS.
• Monitor services provided to each individual monthly with how effective and appropriate current services are towards helping to meet his/her goals.
• Responsible for reviewing the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/RC (related
condition) and indicating agreement or disagreement with the recommended Level of Need (LON). responsible for reviewing the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/RC according to the DADS Handbook Guidelines.
• On a quarterly basis, complete a review of progress towards achieving each outcome identified in the PDP, and conduct individual assessments.
Positive Behavior Supports Corp. Dallas/fort worth TX Feb, 2018- Oct 2018
• carry out treatment as designed by the supervising behavior analyst which includes facilitating environmental arrangements, using proactive strategies, teaching and developing new skills, and managing specific consequences for behavior based on function.
• monitoring of behavior analysis services, the implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors,
• data collection and display (e.g., graphics) as authorized by a recipient's behavior analysis service plan and assist the behavior analyst in training of caregivers and/or staff.
RXCrossroads- Louisville, ky November 2017- feb 2018
• Monitored, and processed cases for patients with specialty pharmacy vendors and home health agencies to overcome delay in turnaround times and other obstacles.
• Research and investigate prior Authorization requirement by drug/ insurance company, obtain prior authorization status update.
• Occasionally, contacted physician offices, payers, specialty pharmacies, and pharmaceutical company representatives for benefits investigations
Centerstone ky (form know as seven counties service
Case Manager/service coordinator Oct, 2016- 10/2017
• promotes clients’ independence in performing activities of daily living, and empowers clients to manage their symptoms, completing work independently, in accordance with instructions, policies and procedures, previous training, and accepted practices.
• Provides individualized crisis assistance, consistent with individual’s treatment/service plan, facilitating care from another provider, completing suicide risk assessment.
• Documents services and care provided by timely completing various forms, attendance records, daily logs, shift/progress notes, incident reports, Service Activity Logs , time reports in accordance with SCS and regulatory standards.
• activities on behalf of client (e. g., writing letters to expedite entitlement payments, encouraging client or family members to advocate on own behalf).
• Prepares and maintains case records documenting contacts, services needed, reports, client’s progress, etc., in accordance with SCS and regulatory standards.
• Provides case consultation (i. e, consulting with service providers/collaterals in determining client’s status and progress).
• Communicates with supervisor about issues related to case management, resourcing, service collaboration, and development of new resources.
University of Louisville, Kent School of Social Work.
Behavioral Interventionists( as an intern )
• Implement the First Step NEXT program at designated schools and/or in the home
• Targeted social competency, problem behavior, academic engagement, and academic functioning for young children in preschool through 7rd grade who exhibit severe behavior problems.
Boys & girl haven (BGH), Louisville, Kentucky
July 2015-aug 2016
• Teaches struggling young/ teenagers to become productive and healthy members of our community.
• Actively assist young adults to reach his/her goals by listening, teaching and counseling, insure young adults are made aware of Boys & Girls Haven (BGH) rules and consequences for infractions allowing them the opportunity to explain behavior before consequences are given.
• Participate in weekly team meetings and conduct or participate in group and individual meetings with clients to teach specific skills regarding problem solving, living, special projects and basic life skills. Record significant events and/or daily documentation into BGH data base.
• Made sure all client received they medication, Transport clients in agency vehicles.
• Conduct safety inspections and drills; explain to clients all emergency procedures and insure procedures are followed in case of emergency.
• Teaching, monitoring and modeling that appropriate hygiene expectations are met. Make certain medical, dental and mental health appointments are made and kept (transporting if needed), and noted in clients chart.
• Insure apartments are clean, neat and in good repair.
Linguistica international INC. south Jordan Utah January 2013-2017
Language interpretation ( on phone)
• Set up medical and social services appointments for non-English refugee speakers
• Translated and interpreted basic school materials for youth refugees to enhance their knowledge
• Assisted Rwandan community to understand leasing agreement and bills due dates
• Tutored Burundian and Rwandan youth refugees in English so they could work on their home works
Parker Hannifin cop, Louisville KY may, 2014 -June, 2015
• Shipped and received customer items
• Process customers products
Geek Squad, Shepherdsville, Kentucky September 2013 – March 2014
Core Team Associate
• Managed customers product returns for further follow-up and quality inspection
• Scanned over 600 Apple IPad and computer parts per day and send them to customers
• Inspected shipping and receiving of Apple computer products
Refugee Aids Organization, Pretoria, South Africa June 2011 – November 2011
Team Leader Assistant
• Raised funds for refugees who get accommodated into refugee shelters
• Managed food purchase budget to make sure refugees in shelters get food regularly
• Purchased food and clothing for woman and children in the shelter
Mashika Consulting, Pretoria, South Africa April 2010 – January 2011
• Counseled and supported teenagers dealing with HIV/AIDS
• Coordinated HIV/AIDS activities that raised healthy behavior awareness within youth community
• Promoted and developed preventive programs to help teenagers with HIV/AIDS
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Swahili
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook
• Certificate of Appreciation for community service
• Certificate of Recognition for basic entrepreneurship
• Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED certified. Trained with Red Cross
• Safety crisis management / SAMA
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$28||Not available||$28|
|5 hours||$20||Not available||$140|
|10 hours||$19||Not available||$280|