My teaching method is very much holistic.
I want everyone to realize WHAT they are studying and WHY.
Scoring marks becomes very easy once people are aware-
1. knowledge forms the base
2. repeated practice before exams makes you score marks.
I can make sure you'd succeed, with time.
A teacher is no good if there is no 100 percent commitment from the student.
Hence i want everyone to be dedicated and to have fun simultaneously in a balanced manner.
1.Physics Graduate First Class from St. Xaviers's College, Mumbai
2. Diploma in Forensic Science and Criminal Law.
3. Athlete (BADMINTON, VOLLEYALL, FOOTBALL)
4. Visharad in Tabla (Bachelor's in Music)
5. Presently Studying LLB from Faculty of Law
6. Cleared UPSC-CDSE 3 times
7. Class 12- Science- CBSE- 94%
Let's discuss this later
CLASS 12- CBSE (SCIENCE)- 94%, ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, NARANGI
GRADUATION- BSc Physics- FIRST CLASS, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
1. DIPLOMA IN FORENSIC SCIENCES AND CRIMINAL LAW
2.Participated in National and District Level Badminton Championships.
3.Bachelors in Hindustani Classical Music- Tabla ( Bhatkhande Sangit Vidyapith, Lucknow)
4.Participated in inter CBSE SPORTS & GAMES COMPETITION (Football & Volleyball)
5.Completed a 3 year program in Fine Arts.
1. Represented the college in the Mumbai University Badminton tournament.
2. Represented school for various sports and cultural events.
3. Was a member of the core committee of the Annual Sports meet of the School.
4. Was a member of School band (percussion instruments)
5. Volunteer in the Admin department of Malhar (College Fest) and Paradigm (College Science Fest)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|