I like to get a feel for how my students like to learn; visually, audible, reading, etc. I know that sometimes teachers can you a "one size fits all" method, but I truly believe each individual student has a different approach or technique that works best for them to succeed. I feel as though the best approach to teach a lesson is to keep the students engaged, having fun, and prevent any more frustrations!
I have been tutoring for 6 years now! I am passionate about history and love to explain it like a storyteller. I hope to help with all the social studies whether it's getting politics or history. I feel confident in knowing that my teaching and tutoring gives real results! I have helped pass classes, AP exams, you name it!
- Starting my Master's program on May 21' for Secondary Education in Social Studies
- Received my B.A. in history from Sacramento State
- I have lived on three different continents, 4 countries, and 4 different states
- I have been successful in teaching children how to read all the way to college students passing their finals
- Most importantly, I want to help you cut that frustration and realize you can learn anything! School does not have to be boring and hard, with my help, you may even end up enjoying it!
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, civic education lessons for all!
Taking politics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||$12||$65|
|10 hours||Not available||$10||$130|