Along with making an accurate diagnosis of my student's needs, followed by detailed planning on how to reach goals, I offer the following:
1. Detailed essay writing practice with in-depth details on APA/MLA formats for referencing, in-text citation, research, essay structures, grammar, organization, etc.
2. Most recent (actual) exams. If you prepare for 1 month, you will find many similar questions (almost 95%) in your exam as a result of the training.
3. Tips that are given to us by IELTS/TOEFL/CELPIP/CELBAN/Cantest/English examiners.
4. Homework and some excellent test samples.
5. Continuous practice of exam situations in class.
6. Structures that you can simply memorize to use for your exams.
Also, try my FREE CLASS to see how good it is and find out for yourself.
I have been teaching for almost 14 years now and most of my students have been passing their English/IELST/CELPIP/TOEFL
/SAT exams and have been able to extremely improve their English skills where they are able to now speak like Western English speakers!
My team and I not only work with IELTS examiners and university professors to get the most up-to-date exam requirements, but also provide the student the best focused strategies that are simple to follow,
easy to UNDERSTAND AND FOCUSED ON A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH PROGRAM.
I myself have scored 8.5 in IELTS and have helped my students achieve maximum scores as well:
IETLS: 9 band (over 100 cases)
TOEFL: 120 points (120 cases)
SAT: Full marks (66 cases)
CELPIP: 12/12 (over 140 cases!)
And not to mention thousands of other students who have been able to secure university entries or who have qualified for top-notch jobs thanks to their newly-learnt English skills.
Every day, I work hard towards achieving student results. The very moment they pass and acknowledge me is something I live for and would continue doing.
Furthermore, these successes are the reasons why I continue teaching and love what I do so much.
Work with examiners, professional training for English teaching skills, background of working with students from all backgrounds, and generally with TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES, I am confident that your requirements for your up coming learning venture will be guaranteed and favorable!
• Currently one of the top 5 instructors in the city and leading English classes with a 95% success rate in the Canadian market, along with having a great brand reputation and name of my company
• 14+ years of English teaching experience, having helped thousands of students with their curriculums
• Four years of exceptional public speaking experience in various debating clubs/societies (with remarkable achievements and with demonstrated leadership in teams); bilingual English/Hindi
• Graduate of the TEFL certificate, and the Applied Accounting Certificate program at Red River College as a honor roll student
• Extremely hard working, goal-oriented, confident, independent and cooperative individual
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ACCPAC, Outlook with expert internet skills
Private (online) IELTS Tutor May 2010 – Present
HZad Education, Canada wide
With effective online teaching practices, provided remarkable results to students (learning IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST/general English) from all over Canada; mostly from the Middle East
Started this company from scratch and due to the teaching quality, am able to now provide the company with several students and references on a daily basis
Effectively taught, monitored and followed up with the student progress to maintain a 95% success rate in results
Devised a unique system of teaching techniques that were provided on this online platform
Tutor Bright Group, Winnipeg, Manitoba May 2000 – May 2010
Taught several Chinese/Korean students (in a class setting) on the overall English language as well as all sorts of English prep courses (IELTS/TOEFL/CELBAN/CELPIP/Cantest/SAT/CALTEST)
Was mainly responsible for providing speaking and writing strategies that completely transformed students’ approach to English language
Successfully helped many students achieve their desired result; with a documented success rate of 95%
Coached other teachers as well on the several tips and tools for English teaching
Made curriculums and worked on interesting group activities with students
Created a platform that assisted students in learning along with providing them a great deal of interaction
Public Speaker August 1995 – May 2000
Was ranked as one of the city’s best public speakers, due to the ability to communicate articulately and passionately
Won several parliamentary debates, declamations and an award for the best delegate in a MUN (Model United Nations) conference
As the Vice President of my High School’s Debating Society, organized and participated in many debate/public speaking competitions
Applied Accounting Certificate
Red River College, Winnipeg, MB
• Extra-curricular College activities
Class Representative and active member of the Student’s Association
Two time Global Mentorship Program participant (Diversity Activities)
Ally Program (LGBTT Initiative)
Attended the Directions Business Conference
The TEFL Academy
High School Diploma
The City School
• Extra-curricular activities:
o Debate Experience:
Vice President of High School Debating Society, training over 500 students
Winner of several debating/public speaking competitions, as a team leader and as a sole representative of the entire school (on various occasions)
o Management Experience:
Head organizer of three city wide public speaking events by the Rotary Club
Chair of the student committee for organizing the High School’s farewell function as well as several other events throughout the year
o Teaching Experience:
Tutored high school students in group sessions for advanced science and commerce courses
He is an excellent tutor and a true professional. His teaching style is amazing and so are his results. Great guy!
Garry is so awesome! Really love his teaching style!
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|