B.Sc Information System Engineering at the Jordan Valley College, Israel. 2009 - 2013
I am a programmer with a wide knowledge in different programming languages, platforms, and technologies.
My programming knowledge includes:
Very good knowledge of Microsoft platforms like Visual Studio, Expression Blend, and the different SQL Studios.
Very good knowledge of Eclipse platform and Android Studio development.
I speak 3 languages, Hebrew(Native), English(Fluent), and Spanish(Basic) in case the person interested does not speak fluent English.
Currently working on some personal projects involving Windows Application development and ASP.NET development.
I would like to share my programming knowledge and experience with new and aspiring programmers who need assistant in one or more programming areas.
Method of teaching:
1. Theory - Reading and learning the theory of the subject and understanding the basic concepts.
2. Practice - Practicing the theory by coding samples of the learned subject in one or more of the popular programming platforms.
Note: 3 years experience in tutoring science to elementary school kids during my college years.
Have been giving Hebrew and Guitar lessons for a few months and interested in sharing my knowledge and experience in programming too.
I am here to help new programmers that might need help in one or more programming subjects that they seems to need help with.
Mint Convenience store
Shift Manager May 2008 – Nov 2008
• Responsible for handling inventory and store stock.
• Managed a team of employees, work schedule and shifts.
• In charge of recruiting and training new employees.
G4S – Security
Security guard April 2011 – Feb 2012
• Guarding a settlement on the border.
• Guarding a plant.
Duty Free – James Richardson
Sales Associate May 2012 – Sep 2012
• Assisting V.I.P passengers at border pass.
• Sales representative.
Atriis – Global Travel Platform
Global travel software solutions.
.Net Programmer Feb 2013 – Aug 2013
• A member of a team which was in charge of Flight Booking Module.
• Responsible for planning and designing Flight Booking Module UI.
• In charge of writing a communication module and XML interpreting classes to handle results of search queries sent to a global “TravelPort” Server in the form of WSDL and XSD files and translated from XML to C#.
Military Service (Nov 2004 – Nov 2007)
Border Control Fighter Nov 2004 – March 2007
Central Operations Controller March 2007 – Nov 2007
• Responsible for receiving incident alerts and responding to team calls in the field.
• Relaying information to superior officers.
• In charge of team field supply and managing event log.
Jordan Valley Academic College - School of Engineering Sep 2009 – Sep 2013
• Information Systems Engineering bachelor’s degree
(B.Sc) ISE - Information Systems Engineering
Software and Platform experience
• Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
• Visual Studio
• Expression Blend
• Android Studio
Programming languages and Technologies
• Assembly • XML • JSON
• C • XAML • AJAX
• C# • HTML • .Net
• Java • PHP • WPF
• SQL • ASP.Net
• Hebrew Level: Native
• English Level: Fluent
• Spanish Level: Basic
Available upon request.
HTML lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest CSS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C# lessons for all!
Taking C#.NET lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|