About the lesson
Graduated w/ a BS in Biochemistry and Business Foundations degree from University of Texas at Austin in 2012 with a GPA of 3.7. Top 20% in class and received honors.
WON INTRAMURAL CHAMPIONSHIPS THROUGHOUT COLLEGE, STARTING PG in HIGH SCHOOL, VAST KNOWLEDGE of FITNESS!!
• 1200+ hours of clinical experience working in pediatric, psychiatric, OBGYN, internal medicine
and family medicine clinics
• 480+ hours of surgical experience, assisted/performed a plethora of different surgeries
(neurosurgery, plastic surgery, general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrical surgeries, etc.)
• 400+ hours of experience with electronic health records (Meditech, Epic, Practice Fusion, Cerner)
• Interacted with 1000+ patients, diagnosed/wrote SOAP notes for 300+ patients
• Research presentations (Li-Fraumeni Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, etc.)
- Sport early-learning activities - for children
Tutored many kids in basketball throughout college. Won IM championships in college. PLAYED WITH KEVIN DURANT, AJ ABRAMS, and DEXTER PITTMAN in college. Medical school and college classes have allowed me to gain a vast amount of knowledge on fitness.