My teaching approach revolves around students needs. Each student has strengths and weaknesses which are worked and improved on during the entirety of my lesson. I differentiate based on what difficulties students have. I have learned advanced techniques at Pepperdine.
I am current Pepperdine education graduate with a 3.9 gpa working for LAUSD. I have been tutoring since 2014. I have facilitated one on one and group instruction. I have taught students in Korea, with disabilities, and adults in prison.
I currently have two residences in Los Angeles and Corona so my travel is flexible. My Pricing is flexible depending on the situation.
Teacher w/ Multiple Subject Credential
5987 Berryhill Drive Eastvale, CA, 92880
Culver City, CA
M.A. Teaching Candidate (Expected graduation Jul 2020)
CALIFORNIA STATE POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY-POMONA
B.A. Political Science (Jun 2015)
Spanish - Fluent
Korean - Fluent
Technical Computer Skills
Proficiency in distance learning platforms
Familiarity with LAUSD school program and student curriculum/online programs.
TOEFL 100 Hours
Mandated Reporter Training
Diligent professional with 2.5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of classroom management, curriculum development, and course design. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Teacher/Educator role at your school site and create a non-profit organization to provide a safe space for students to conduct homework responsibilities and to stay productive.
Miles Avenue Elementary, Huntington Park, CA / Oct 2019 – Present
• Assist the robotics team in teamwork, coding, and strategy to help students develop competitive spirit
• Facilitate learning through online platforms such as Zoom and Google Classroom
• Creating videos and content for students/parents to enhance online learning.
• Assist students one on one to promote English Fluency.
• Create a classroom environment that encourages learning and making mistakes.
April Chungdahm, Song-Do, Incheon / Nov 2015 – Dec 2016
• Create English lesson plans for elementary and middle school students. Teach students about American culture and way of life. Teach intensive overtime classes during Winter and Summer breaks. Create events and activities based on Korean Holidays. Help create student-specific materials based on struggling needs.
Prison Education Project, Pomona, CA / Sep 2013 – Jun 2014
• Create a learning experience in a prison classroom for inmates to learn. Expose inmates to college life and explore career opportunities. Help ex-inmates enroll in community college and assist with basic enrollment procedures. Teach basic knowledge of working a computer and internet for ex-inmates to become familiar with. Motivational speaker to inmates and ex-inmates adjusting to regular civilian life.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$180||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||$400|