Most recently consulting Johns Hopkins University and the Russian Presidential Academy. Research has empirically proven areas in need of substantial reform to maintain rule of law, global security, and stability in the Organization of American States, the European Union, and the United Nations.
I provided evidence that will prosecute former President Barack Obama and have been refused Witness Protection and tortured by the United States. When I applied for political asylum in France and provided proof of Barack's crimes against humanity I was tortured again.
Just ask and we can discuss it. I'm flexible within reason. When you spend 8 years babysitting a Head of State and leader of the free world patience and flexibility become second nature.
Russian Presidential Academy Summer 2016
• Preparing Global Leaders Summit
Johns Hopkins University – School of Advanced International Service Summer 2016
• Certificate in International Development
Leadership Institute of the Americas – Santiago, Chile January 2016
• Partnership between The Fund for American Studies and the University of the Andes
The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars – Washington, DC Graduation Aug 2015
• Post-graduate leadership/professional development in International Affairs
American Public University - Charles Town, WV Expected graduation May 2016
• Masters of Business Administration
• MBA Minor: Global studies/Non-Profit Management
University of Phoenix - Chattanooga, TN Graduation May 2011
• Bachelor's Degree
• Major: Global Business Management
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine Feb 2015 – present
• Assist in the research and development of a Malaria vaccine
The Home Depot Feb 2012 – present
• Customer service, inventory management., loss prevention,
SOS Children’s Villages – USA Oct 2015 – Nov 2015
• Major Gifts Research
Serve DC Jun 2015 – Aug 2015
• Review grant applications, coordinate Americorps students/programs, prepare emergency response and grant writing curriculum
Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick Jan 2012 – Jan 2015
• Drafting commendation letters, attend briefings, facilitate communication with constituents and business partners.
United Way Aug 2011 – present Emerging Leader
• Consulting, administrative, development.
American Public University System Aug 2013 – Aug 2014
• Public relations, event coordination.
Phi Alpha Delta Aug 2013 – Aug 2014
• Take minutes, update websites, report to HQ, coordinate events/speakers, prepare newsletter.
CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
• 2014 - The Salvation Army – Outstanding Volunteer of the Year
• 2014 - Presidential Call to Service Lifetime Achievement Award
• 2013 - University of Phoenix - Alumni Community Service Award recipient
• 2013 - Presidential Volunteer Service Gold Star recipient
• 2010 - Volunteer Management - United Way
• 2010 - Conflict Analysis - United States Institute of Peace
• 2010 - Interfaith Conflict Resolution - United States Institute of Peace
• Phi Alpha Delta, The Reporter, Towson, MD, 2013 – 2014 Quarter article distributed to approximately half a million legal professionals in 55 nations
• The College Conservative newspaper published by Liberty University, contributing writer between 2014 – 2015 publishing bi-weekly articles
• Intercollegiate Studies Institute
• Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
• International Studies Association
• Association of Professional Schools in International Affairs
• Association of Fundraising Professionals
• Young Professionals in Foreign Policy
• World of Children Award National Committee
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|