I am state certified to teach grades 7 - 12 and try to stay within that range when tutoring. I focus on improving reading comprehension, critical thinking skills, and test taking strategies during each tutoring session. I am very high energy during each session. I believe when a student sees how passionate and excited I am to review material some of that passion will transfer to them. It will also make each session fun so students look forward to and come into each session with a positive attitude.
I am a passionate teacher and coach that has been working with middle through high school aged students for 7 years. My goal is to inspire students to appreciate and enjoy their education while improving test taking abilities and results. I live in Bethlehem PA and will come to you for individual or group tutoring sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree in History & Education (Lycoming College)
- Graduated Cum Laude & received the 2012 Educational Leadership Award
- 2 years of experience as a high school classroom teacher.
- 7 years of experience as a lacrosse coach & mentor.
- Subjects taught: all areas of social studies including economics.
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, psychology lessons for all!
Taking sociology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|