My teaching methodology is based on introducing concepts as a thought experiment. I base my classes on being fundamental to the subject. At the end, every class effort has to come to an application phase where coding helps to kick in on real life applications.
I am an engineer and researcher in the field of machine learning. I've experience applying concepts to technologies. I've experience to independently approach a research domain, develop insights and draw experiments. If you are interested in theoretical side of why things work and at the same time making things work, I can be prove to be of help.
1. If the student cancels the appointment less than an hour earlier than the time of appointment, the student is viable to pay $10 USD.
2. If travel time exceeds more than half an hour on public transport/walk/bike as indicated on any Traffic Map, the travel costs increase to $10 USD
Accomplished results with projects delivered as intern and developer while handling aspects of research, development and production environment, managing team, hiring and onboarding, and client interaction to smoothen transition from production to deployment.
University of Southern California Aug. 2018 – May2020
Master of Science in Computer Science, Intelligent Robotics
JECRC University June. 2013 – July 2017
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, Cumulative GPA: 9.06/10
• Programming Languages Python (Proficient), C++ (Proficient)
• Machine Learning Libraries Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn
• Data Manipulation Libraries Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib
• Image Processing OpenCV , Scikit-image , Pillow
• Software Matlab, ROS, LaTeX- TexMaker, Tableau, Linux, Windows
• Databases SQL, Redis, Neo4J
Research Intern – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Feb. 2018 – July 2018
• Worked close to the key components of the project applying state of the art methodologies for license plate detection and recognition and improving on the architecture with specialized training of models suitable for the use case.
Developer – Serviceberry Technologies Pvt. Ltd Aug. 2017 – Oct. 2017
• Actively lead the team into development of a POC of a supply chain management system for digitization of trade documents to be implemented over blockchains.
• Actively worked on the development of an art image recommendation system using emerging technology in Computer Vision that clustered similar images based on image scores and user preferences.
Deep Learning Research Intern – Serviceberry Technologies Pvt. Ltd Jan. 2017 – July 2017
• Developed system using seq2seq models with Luong attention and NER, SRL features of the input sentence.
• Collaborated to develop an architecture using text processing and techniques in Computer vision to create a financial document parser.
• Trained and integrated architecture for indoor 3D space reconstruction
• Implemented a statistical parser using computer vision, text processing, supports 100 formats of financial documents.
• Implemented a supply chain management system on blockchain, applied cycles of Letter of Credit on both Hyperledger and Ethereum blockchains, supports 8 different types of nodes.
• Developed solution for obstacle detection and navigation with YOLO 9000 for USC Autonomous Underwater Vehicle team.
• Programmed a model for Automatic Question Generation from sentences for unlimited supply of new questions to gaming engine, model generated 6 million questions.
• Coded an art image recommendation system using CNN, style loss, content loss and tagging mechanism.
• Trained and analyzed a license plate detection and recognition system to run on low-end machine in real time.
• Secured code through obfuscation and distribution via license.
• Developed python tkinter tool for video and image annotation.
EXTRA CURRICULARS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Headed Marketing division of IAESTE Local Committee at JECRC UNIVERSITY, Jaipur.
• Excelled the Green Revolution Program course by United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
• Excelled Advanced Certification in Green Revolution Program by United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
• Completed a Marketing course by Wharton Business School on coursera.com
• Secured and maintained a 40% scholarship in tuition fee during 4 years of Undergraduate program
• Automatic generation of human behavior models using correlation analysis
• Event prediction using high order graph convolutional networks
• 3D space reconstruction using deep learning approaches in unsupervised/self-supervised learning
computer programming lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C++ lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|