I have a BA in Psychology. I am pursuing my master's degree. I give lessons to younger students that need basic help improving grades or studying for a test. I use positive psychology and motivation techniques as my approach.
I am an I-O psychology graduate student with a BA in Psychology. I have helped several students with studying, projects, and coursework, instilling confidence and motivation in all my lessons. In IO Psychology, we are always utilizing mathematics and social science, so it is very familiar to me.
The Fourth Sector Group
Research project focused on defining For-Benefit entities and developing a metrics and evolution process for verification and validation of For-Benefit entities.
• Operationalized constructs into observable behavior.
• Met weekly with the executive team to gather information, and discuss changes and updates on the progress of the Fourth Sector. This allowed me to refine and make adjustments to the documents I was working on, to stay up to date with the ever-changing climate.
• Collaborated with other members of the team to write policy and taxonomy for the Fourth Sector on qualification specifics that would be used as the government document for filing as a For Benefit entity. This document allowed business owners to register as a For Benefit, as well as collected data on organizations to help further the understanding and platform of the new economic sector.
• Conducted research and collected data on non-profit, government, and for-profit business models, registration documents, and legal requirements. This process helped shape the registration process, as well as create the defining and distinguishing characteristics of For Benefit Organizations
BMC - Building Materials and Construction Solutions
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
Provided data-driven insight on several projects, including employee referral program, military and veteran supportive leadership training, and retention strategy.
• Managed the company ATS by inputting and tracking data for talent acquisition efficiency.
• Acted as a point of contact for issues and questions with the HRIS and ATS by offering exceptional customer service and timeliness.
• Prepared reports based on HRIS data for process improvement.
• Collaborated on an HRIS/ATS integration project.
• Managed a military and Veteran Appreciation program.
• Helped develop a military recruiting initiative.
• Created and presented an evidence-based leadership training program along with a step-by-step mentorship playbook.
• Revised employee referral program for improved engagement and managed the program.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITER
• Identified and evaluated top consultants for client requirements
• Developed and maintained a network of candidate prospects using a staffing database
• Screened consultants through phone and personal interviews
• Negotiated wage rates and contracts with consultants and clients
• Prepared and communicated the job offer to selected consultants and contractors
• Managed contracts to ensure consultant and client satisfaction
INTERN- HUMAN RESOURCES
• Assembled books of information for the Chief Medical Officer to be reported to the FDA including all documentation of research conducted regarding clinical trials
• Ensured contracts, files and records were correctly stored for Quality Assurance
• Input data concerning new hires and personal records, maintaining confidentiality
MASTER OF ARTS
INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
BACHELOR OF ARTS
The University of Mississippi
psychology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, social skills lessons for all!
Taking social studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$14||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||$12||$70|