I am a Tutor and hold a Masters in Science Education and certified to teach Biology, Chemistry, and Middle school Science. My instructional target level will be Middle School Science, High school Chemistry and Biology, and College Biology, Anatomy and physiology. My expertise is Next Generation of science standards that are geared towards inquiry and problem solving based learning.
Have been tutoring for 12 yrs and going on . Can comfortably handle a class of up to 50 students but my range is 35 Students per class. Some of my students are now surgeons and others are working in the financial field.
Student Teacher -Benito Juarez High school- Chicago, IL. Jan. 2020 – March 2020
• Planned, taught and assessed cellular respiration topic
• 30 students became proficient with key NGSS aligned
scientific practice of collecting, collating and transforming
data into visual forms
CPS Professional Development Summit – Payton College Prep. Sat.2nd Feb.2020(I Day)
• Immersed in classroom management, planning, and assessment,
Student ownership and social-emotional learning
Graduate intern – UIC STEM Scholars Program- UIC, Chicago IL. Aug. 2019 – Dec.2019
• Planned and implemented STEM scholar’s curriculum for 25 students
• 7 students qualified for a Paid internship and STEM scholarship
Election coordinator- Chicago board of Elections- Chicago, IL. Nov.2018 – March 2019
• Coordinated gubernatorial and Mayoral elections
Student Teacher: Von Steuben Metropolitan Science high school. Sept. 2017- Jan. 2018.
• Instructed and guided inquiry hands-on activity on owl pellets lab
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$45|