I break every aspect of hypnosis down into learnable and practical steps that can be practiced and mastered in the real world before moving on to the next step. I explain every concept in understandable terms to make it as simple as possible to have the confidence to use what you have learned in real life. I believe that there is no use in spending the money and the time learning hypnosis if you never gain the practical experience that allows you to use it every day of your life. I also teach you the limitations of hypnosis and what hypnosis is not. Over my years of teaching and taking private clients for hypnosis, I have been able to take the most skeptical person and help them become comfortable with using hypnosis as a tool of change in their life.
I have been teaching people just like you hypnosis for over 25 years. My students have ranged from psychologist, psychiatrist, social workers, counselors, doctors, entertainers, teachers, parents, salespeople, professional speakers, other hypnotists, hobbyist, people with just an interest in hypnosis, and anyone wanting to learn the skill and art of hypnosis. I have been featured on television, radio, and in print; and a simple search of my name will garner pages of information on me and my work.
If you would like me to travel to you, travel costs will be calculated using total miles round trip, mileage per gallon, and current fuel prices.
You may cancel without a penalty at any time prior to 24-hours before scheduled session time. If you cancel within the 24-hour window before your scheduled session, you may reschedule your session for a time that better suits your calendar; but you will not be refunded your fee if you opt to not reschedule your session.
• Entertainer playing for corporate events, resorts, theaters, and performing arts centers across the country captivating audiences as large as 45,000 people.
• Rated the #1 nightlife activity on Hilton Head Island performing seven nights every week.
• Before Hilton Head Island, held the position of #1 show out of 60+ shows in the Gatlinburg, Tennessee area performing five nights every week.
• Performs for global companies such as Honda, Toyota, Time Warner, and Columbia Pictures.
Speaker and Trainer
• Helps people improve their professional and personal lives by teaching them how to make lasting changes, break their negative habits, consistently take positive actions, effectively communicate with others, quickly build deep connections, be more influential and capable in their interactions, and powerfully persuade people.
• Created a Charisma Development bootcamp that has attracted over 50,000 attendees.
• Coached thousands of people with goals of increasing sales, effectively network, and providing world-class customer service.
• Practitioner and trainer of hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
• Authored, facilitates, and successfully markets proprietary sales training program to major corporations and entrepreneurs.
I have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from my hypnotherapy training and sessions with Bill Gladwell. Bill is both professional and funny, so you feel at ease right away. He makes learning seem relaxing and quite easy. I knew that I gained valuable skills on completion of my course, but am only now realizing the true "real-world" impact that his teaching has had on many aspects of my life. Highly recommended.
Bill is an excellent teacher, I learned his hypnosis teachings and I was able to induce someone in a trance days after studying his teachings. He was easy to understand and detailed. I highly recommend Bill.
weight loss lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest meditation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, relaxation lessons for all!
Taking hypnotherapy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$79||$79|
|5 hours||Not available||$69||$395|
|10 hours||Not available||$59||$790|