I care about creating an atmosphere of respect with the broadest cooperation, using the exchange of knowledge with my students. I do not conclude a class without making sure that everyone fully understood the transmitted subjects and they are able to apply them.
I am a 35 years of experience teacher / tutor and technology researcher in Havana, Mexico and South Florida. I have combined my work as a professor / tutor in chemistry, mathematics and sugar technology with my work as a principal investigator. I have 34 articles published in specialized international journals.
9412 NW 120th St, Apt. 129, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018,USA C: (concealed information) (concealed information)
Creative and passionate teacher dedicated to fostering a student-centered classroom environment based on mutual respect and collaboration. Committed to helping students identify and develop their own passions while becoming successful engineers and scientists.Experienced manager of research projects associated with technological issues, working with large groups of different specialists. International trade manager. Bilingual Spanish / English. Knower of the Latin American context.
• Taught math and chemistry courses at High school and University in Havana, Cuba.
• Provide post-graduate courses in Veracruz, Mexico:
Development of analytical techniques to food industry quality control.
Development of magnetic treatment equipment’s to fluids of different production targets.
Research projects related to increasing efficiency and reducing environmental pollution.
Biotechnology and food industry.
Energy saving in agribusiness.
Proper water management in sugar industry.
Currents trends in sugar industry.
Technical-economics feasibility studies.
Instructor operators chemicals plant.
• Paraprofessional teacher and math tutor at Hillsborough Public County School.
• Head of research projects related to increasing efficiency and reducing environmental pollution, saving water in industrial processes, biotechnology and food industry, technical-economics feasibility studies, OSHA HAZWOPER certification, business administration and new business planning.
• Manager of a mexican industrial chemicals plant.
• Master of Science in Education, math specialist. Nova Southeastern University. 2016. 3.94 GPA. – Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA.
• Degree of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from official documents of University of Havana. Josef Silny & Associate. 2013. 3.85 GPA. - Miami, Fl, USA. U.S.
• Doctor of Science. University of Villa Clara.1986. Cuba.
• “Golden Key” membership awarded at Nova Southeastern University. 2015. FL, USA.
• “Tomas Romay” awarded at Academy of Science. 1986. Cuba.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|