I had a business management bachelor degree from University of Washington, and I am currently doing my master degree at Hult International Business School in San Francisco. I am an international student from China, so Chinese is my native language. Plus, I have been living in the U.S for 6 years, so I know the American cultures very well. I believe I can be the bridge to connect American and Chinese culture and education well.
When I was at the college, I had a total of 1 year's working experience as an English writing tutor and Accounting tutor. That was exactly face-to-face and one-to-one tutoring sessions with college students. Therefore, I gained some tutoring experience and know how to work with different students that help them toward their goals in studying.
Master of International Business (MIB) Expected August 2017
Hult International Business School | San Francisco, California
Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) June 2016
University of Washington Tacoma | Tacoma, Washington
• Global Honor Program
An Associate Degree in General Business June 2014
Tacoma Community College | Tacoma, Washington
TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE— Tacoma, Washington 2016
Business Accounting Tutor (Internship). Used understanding of accounting to help business majors enhance their own accounting knowledge and improve their classroom performance.
• Interned six hours per week, working with students on average four of those hours
• Delivered a presentation at the final quarterly conference recommending that the Tutoring Center hire more international students as tutors.
TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE— Tacoma, Washington 2013 – 2014
English Writing Tutor (On-Campus Job). Helped students to improve their writing skill and correct grammar mistakes in the papers.
• Worked 16 hours per week, working with students on average 11.5 of those hours.
• Created a series of handouts for students to help them avoid common grammar mistakes.
Hult Prize Competition 2017 Dec 2016
• Competed in the world’s biggest student presentations for global social goods.
• Offered team’s solutions to the problems of refugees.
Asia Pacific Cultural Center (Nonprofit) Jan 2016- June 2016
• Staying on the board as board member.
• Appreciate certificate has been given.
@253 Writing Tutoring Center (Volunteering) Sep 2012-Dec 2012
• Volunteer middle school math tutor.
Tacoma Community College Annual Board Meeting June 2012
• As international student representative, introduced international students as they presented their priorities and needs to the Board.
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$80||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$150||Not available|