I understood that each student has a different level of thinking and understanding the problem thus I always find the best method for each individual student. I use my long time of tutoring experience to help the student become confident when facing the previous problem.
My name is Tin Duong. I am a Clinical Research Coordinator. I graduated with Honor Biochemistry at UCLA class of 2017. I have been tutoring more than hundreds of students from K-12 to college students.
Please contact (concealed information) Phone (concealed information)
I offer high-quality tutoring. It worth every dollar you spend. Online tutoring rate will be 35$ and home tutoring will be 45$
Associates of Science in Biochemistry, Mount San Antonio College- Walnut, CA June 2015
Overall GPA: 3.91
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, University of California Los Angeles- Los Angeles, CA June 2017
Overall GPA: 3.75
UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital - Department of Medicine, School of Medicine Jan 2018 - Present
Clinical Research Coordinator PI: Suphamai Bunnapradist, M.D, M.S
• Consenting, randomizing, and coordinating patients for the studies.
• Coordinate multiple studies for different drug using for induction, delayed graft function, antivirus/bacteria.
• Using STATA to analyze the data for different research projects.
City of Hope – Cancer and Oncology Department Dec 2016 - Jan 2017
Clinical Research Observer PI: Arti Hurria, M.D.
• Exposure to clinical research setup
• Collecting and coordinating patient based on RedCAP, BTM database, chart review, and processing sample.
RESEARCH LAB EXPERIENCE
UCLA Microbiology, Immunology & Molecular Genetic Department Dec 2015 - Jun 2017
Research Assistant PI: Steve Bensinger, V.D, Ph.D.
• Performing Genotyping and PCR in order to confirm and to breed correctly new generation of mice. This allows us to produce mice with SCAP KO that will help us study how it will affect fatty acid synthesis and metabolism.
• Working mice model to get bone marrow in order to perform q-PCR, flow cytometer to access whether we can re-program the inflammatory process.
• Investigating the effect of Etomoxir on CPT1 in mitochondria
VOLUNTEER / COMMUNITY SERVICE AND LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
UVSA TET Festival Orange County, CA Jun 2016 - Present
Staff in Marketing Team Hour: 150+hrs
• Helping to perform multi-task in order to help the Community in Orange County
UCLA Division of Nephrology, School of Medicine Apr 2017 - Jan 2018
Research Coordinator Hour: 300+hrs
• Coordinate multiple studies, randomize patient, and using STATA to analyze the data for different research project.
UCLA Department of Medicine Jun 2017 - Mar 2018
Research Assistant Hour: 500+hrs
• Continuing the research work at Dr. Bensinger Lab to Investigating the effect of Etomoxir on CPT1 in mitochondria
UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
Patient transport. Hour: 100hrs
• Transports patients by assisting patients on and off beds; moving them to and from special service and treatment areas, and operating rooms; using wheelchairs or moveable beds.
TEAM HBV and Vietnamese Community Health (VCH) at UCLA Sep 2016 - Present
Volunteer/Member Hour: 30+ hrs
• Providing health education for underserved Vietnamese people in Orange County and Los Angeles County
UCLA Santa Monica and UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital
• Vietnamese-English Interpretation for Vietnamese patients who are not good at English at their doctor appointment, nutrition teaching, and medication discharge teaching.
TUTORING & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
HEYTUTOR at Los Angeles Jun 2016 - Present
The Math Lab Coordinator, Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, CA Sep 2015-Mar 2016
Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS) – Mount San Antonio College Sep 2014-Sep 2015
• 3 times Dean’s Honor List at UCLA
• 3 times President’s List at MtSAC
• Edison STEM Scholarship in 2013-2014 and 2014-2015
• Osher Scholarship in 2014-2015
• Cum laude
Wayne Hseih, Ph. D
Post-Doctoral at UCLA
Email: waynehseih @ ucla.edu
Mobile: +1 (concealed information)
Nakul Datta, M.D
Research Fellow at UCLA Kidney Transplant Research Office
Email: nakuldatta @ mednet.ucla.edu
Mobile: (concealed information)
Director of Math Coordinator SMC
Email: Mosher_Judith @smc.edu
Mobile: (concealed information)
1. Screening Coccidioides Serology in Kidney Transplant Recipients: A 10-Year Cross-Sectional Analysis. Korntip Phonphok, Omer Beaird, Tin Duong, Joanna Schaenman, Suphamai Bunnapradist. Transplant Infectious Disease.
Basic Science Research
1. Etomoxir inhibits macrophage polarization by disrupting CoA homeostasis. Ajit S. Divakaruni, Wei Y. Hsieh, Lucía Minarrieta , Tin N. Duong , Kristen K.O. Kim , Brandon R. Desousa , ..et al , Steven J. Bensinger, and Anne N. Murphy. Cell Metabolism.
1. Time to Second Kidney Transplantation in Young Adults After Failed Pediatric Kidney Transplant. Korntip Phonphok, Tin Duong, Sunee Panombualert, Suphamai Bunnapradist. The Transplantation Direct.
1. "Influence of Hypomagnesemia on New-Onset Diabetes After Kidney Transplantation". Korntip Phonphok, Tin Duong, Marina Habib, Arpan Shah, Nakul Datta, Suphamai Bunnapradist. The 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS). June 30th-July 5th, 2018, Madrid, Spain.
2. “Outcome of Second Kidney Transplantation According to Previous Pediatric Donor Type : A Retrospective Cohort Analysis”. Korntip Phonphok, Tin Duong, Sunee Panombualert, Suphamai Bunnapradist. American Transplant Congress 2018 (ATC), June 2nd –June 6th, 2018, Seattle, Washington.
3. "Screening Coccidioides Serology in Kidney Transplant Recipients: A 10-Year Cross-Sectional Analysis". Korntip Phonphok, Tin Duong, Omer Beaird, Joanna Schaenman, Suphamai Bunnapradist. The 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS). June 30th-July 5th, 2018, Madrid, Spain.
1. "The Effect of Diabetes on Serum Magnesium Levels after Kidney Transplantation." Authors: Tin Duong, Nakul Datta, Korntip Phonphok, Suphamai Bunnapradist. The 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS). June 30th-July 5th, 2018, Madrid, Spain.
2. “Screening Coccidioides Serology in Kidney Transplant Recipients : A 10-Year Cross-Sectional Analysis”. Authors: Korntip Phonphok, Tin Duong, Omer Beaird, Joanna Schaenman, Suphamai Bunnapradist. The 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS). June 30th-July 5th, 2018, Madrid, Spain.
3. “Impact of Antiviral Dose Adjustments on Risk for Breakthrough CMV Viremia After Kidney Transplantation”. Authors: Suphamai Bunnapradist, Korntip Phonphok, Ittikorn Spanuchart, Tin N. Duong, Erik L. Lum, Elaine F. Reed, Joanna Schaenman. The 2018 American Society of Nephrology (ASN). October 23-28, San Diego, CA.
4. "Screening Coccidioides Serology in Kidney Transplant Recipients at UCLA: A 10-Year Cross-Sectional Analysis". Authors: Korntip Phonphok, Tin Duong, Suphamai Bunnapradist. 2018 Department of Medicine Research Day (DOM Research Day). Saturday, September 29, 2018, Los Angeles, California.
5. ‘Renal Transplant Recipients with History of Malignant Melanoma, and Post-transplant Outcomes”. Authors: Shaker Qaqish MD, Nakul Datta MD, Korntip Phonphok MD, Tin Duong, ..et al. The AST Cutting Edge of Transplantation (CEoT) Meeting, February 8-10, 2018 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Arizona.
Basic Science Research
6. “Investigating Lipid-Metabolic Requirement in Anti-Inflammatory Macrophage Development”. Authors: Wei-Yuan Hsieh, Tin Duong, Kevin William, Quan Zhou, Viet Bui, Joseph Argus, Steven Bensinger. Immunity, Infection, Inflammation and Transplantation (I3T Research Day).
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|