My teaching method is fun learning and i use real life examples that students can relate to. I am very patient and a stronger believer in practice so i do give a lot practice questions. Practice is the trick with Math :)
Teacher assistant at a community college, coordinated eight algebra workshops per week with approximately 30 students in each class to reinforce lessons presented by instructors and reviewed materials with students to improve their performance. Also tutored students in geometry and precalculus.
Rates will vary with student level and travel cost (time)
Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business | New York, NY | MS in Statistics, GPA: 3.46 06/18
Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business | New York, NY | BBA in Accounting, GPA: 3.46 09/15
Noonmark Capital LLC | New York, NY | Private Equity Intern Director 09/17 – 2/18
• Identified potential acquisition targets via proprietary research and presented preliminary proposals to the team
• Evaluated investment opportunities using quantitative and qualitative methods
• Analyzed financial statements, business models, and other information in confidential documents
• Conducted company valuations using financial modeling and analysis methods
• Assisted in the recruitment process for incoming interns and coached new team members
Queensborough Community College | Bayside, NY | Manager Assistant, Mathematics Department 01/11 – 12/17
• Coordinated eight workshops per week with approximately 30 students in each class to reinforce lessons presented by instructors and reviewed materials with students to improve their performance
• Coached teams of new tutors and provided assistance to ensure students services matched their needs
• Managed the Math Learning Center by assigning daily duties to tutors
• Verified and organized over 50 timesheets weekly to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies
Condata Accounting and Consulting Group, LLC | New York, NY | Accounting Intern 09/15 – 03/16
• Performed bookkeeping functions including managing A/P and A/R, reconciling bank statements to transaction activity, and recording business transactions using QuickBooks Premier
• Recommended and implemented organizational best practices
LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
International Student Organization, Baruch College | New York, NY | Associate Event Coordinator 06/15 – 6/18
• Planned events for international students on various occasions with over 200 students attending by coordinating with vendors and other clubs within Baruch
• Mentored international students to help them adapt to the United States; share ideas on how to spend free time and develop communication skills
• Allocated expenses among events and general club activities
Advisors Ahead, Summer Leadership Program | New York, NY | Selected Participant 06/14 – 9/14
• Participated in weekly webinars and individual and group assignments to gain exposure to client experiences, obtain insights, and learn about industry trends
• Engaged in behavior assessment activities to improve communication skills, relationship dynamics, and workplace performance
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|