I base my class in the idea to motivate the students for the contents I am teaching. I like to show them that Mathematics, Computer Science, and Sciences in general, they make sense. I prepare my lesson with a logical sequence, starting from the most easy content, and addressing the student to the most difficult content of each lesson. I am very happy when I note that my students achieve their goals.
I am a Math and Computer Science Teacher with more than 15 years of experience. I am Bachelor in Education and Computer Science in Havana University. I have taught to hundreds of students and I am very proud because many of them are today very good professionals.
Aimée Vega Belmonte
Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher
Teacher of Mathematics and Computer Science, with excellent skills demonstrated by more than 10 years of teacher experience. Passion for education, and motivated teacher with a strong desire to engage students in learning. Author of several books about computer and programming knowledge.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Education - University of Havana. Havana, Cuba
Bachelor of Science in Cybernetics - University of Havana, Havana, Cuba.
Summary of Qualifications
• Experienced teacher of Mathematics and Computer Sciences in high school and college levels, working mainly in schools that graduate high level technicians and specialists.
• Participant in numerous national and international events related to technical informatics, especially such applied to Children’s Literature and Cinematography.
• International consultant and trainer (Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Puerto Rico) providing courses, seminars, and workshops related to informatics and their application to culture and education.
• Taught calculus, algebra, geometry and trigonometry classes in middle and high schools (Escuela Vocacional Lenin, Havana, Cuba; Public Schools in OCPS, Orlando, Florida).
• Taught Math and Computer Sciences in Pedagogical University (Havana, Cuba).
• Had been consultant in several individual projects and thesis for degree in Pedagogical
and Social Sciences Institutes.
• Instructed and trained high school Computer Science teachers.
• Instructed graduated professionals and journalists at the International Institute “José
• Prepared lessons plans, unit plans, assignments, quizzes and tests for all classes
• Wrote various articles and text books related to Math, Web and Multimedia App
Spanish (Native or Bilingual Proficiency)
English (Professional Proficiency)
Portuguese (Professional Proficiency)
She was my first teacher in computer science and make me think as a programmer. Now I am working as computer consultant for a big international software company.
Aimee was my teacher years ago. If you need to be trained so you can develop your Math´s skills and come to the sense that Math is "easy", Aimee is your perfect teacher. She will develop your logic thinking in the way you need, and so much more. Can only recommend her! If you don´t like Math now or are having troubles with it, I´m sure she will change that! Proud to have had her as my teacher!
Working together is a very good way to know a person.
I recommend Aimee for her dedication and commitment to her work.
I was her student and there is only one word to describe her: AWESOME!!!
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|