Current: Student of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
Past: Graduated from Shepherd Hill Regional High School (Final GPA: 3.67, Dudley MA, 01571)
High School Graduation Year: 2012
High School Class Cumulative Rank: 53 out of 313 (Top 20%)
Experience in Tutoring: 8 years
Age Level: 10 - 29
Relevant Classes: Calculus with Early Transcendentals, Linear (Matrix) Algebra, Differential Equations, Research
Reason for Tutoring: I have been tutoring for years now and it is something that I thoroughly enjoy doing. I hope that I can someday become a professor.
Awards: Certificate of Academic Achievement (University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 2013)
I am currently a college student seeking full-time employment to pay off my student loans and hopefully return to school in a few years to complete my degree. I am young, hard-working, and I have experience in multiple academic and occupational fields. I am also a quick learner, fast paced, and friendly with both customers and my coworkers.
High School: Shepherd Hill Regional High School, Dudley, MA 01571
Graduating GPA: 3.67
Class Rank: 53 out of 317
Current Educational Status:
College Undergraduate on Leave
Past Job Experience
Child Care (September 2008 – May 2013)
• Caretaker for Jennifer Gavaletz’s two boys while she was at work or school while living in Dudley, MA
• Family moved in the year 2013 to Marlboro, MA
Landscaping (May 2012 – September 2012)
• Worked for a small private company in Maine doing various yard tasks such as gardening, mowing, and cleaning sides of buildings
• Left to go back to school in the fall semester
Desk Attendant at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Federal Work-Study Program (September 2012 – January 2013)
• Check students into dormitory buildings between the hours of 7 pm and 1 am
• Job offered only first semester since did not qualify for federal aid second semester
McDonald’s Crew (May 2013 – September 2013)
• Manage grill and fryer machines
• Clean work area
• Drive thru and front end cash register
Ocean State Job Lot Sales Associate (May 2014 – September 2014)
• Front end cashier and sales associate
• Customer Service
• Stocking and merchandising
Undergraduate Chemical Researcher (May 2015 – May 2016)
• Research in inorganic electrochemistry under Dr. Patrick Cappillino
• Research funded by grant by Toyota® car company
Volunteer and other activities
English as a second language teacher at Letourneau Elementary School in Fall River, MA
United States Young Marines Youth Program
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|