I have a Master's degree in Business Administration from Long Island University in New York where I also was a Teaching Assistant for a full year. I taught management and other business disciplines at the collegiate level. I do give lessons on a one-on-one bases. My objective is make sure that my students succeed with an A+ by identifying and improving on weaknesses and embracing on strength.
I gave lessons to college students for a full academic year when I was a teaching assistant. My teaching career also involved assisting with class preparation, evaluating and grading assignments, examinations, and papers. This experience gave me an insight into how students can succeed in their college career from a professor's prospective and I would like to give back by making sure that all my students succeed.
$15 - 30 depending on the complexity of the subject matter.
Detail-oriented and energetic professional with experience in analytics, negotiation, customer service, teaching and sales. Successful in meeting client and business objectives through creative problem solving and effective communication techniques. Devoted to achieving optimum utilization of resources and exceeding expectations.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Problem solving ability
• Developing and executing business plans
• Proficient in Excel and other Office products
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Relationship-Building Skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
AXA Advisors, Jacksonville, FL, Nov 2016 – Present
• Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
• Developed new strategies using various methodologies to increase production, increase efficiency, and reduce costs
• Established comprehensive customized plans and solution for clients
• Calculated potential commission earnings based on estimated sales projections
• Provided information and education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
Prudential, Uniondale, NY, Jul 2015 – Oct 2016
• Develop insurance and investment programs
• Presented a broad range of life and supplemental insurance contracts to prospects
• Specialized in helping clients meet their protection needs through a variety of insurance and investment products
• Maintained records of accounts and created business transaction reports
• Completed accounting of all monies received
• Provided data analytics and reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Long Island University, Brookville, NY, Sep 2014 – May 2015
• Assisted with academic research and class preparation
• Evaluated and graded assignments, examinations, and papers, and recorded grades
• Copied and distributed classroom materials
• Informed students of the proper procedures for completing class work
EDUCATION & HONORS
Master of Business Administration, 2016
Long Island University - Brookville, New York
• Beta Gamma Sigma
Bachelor of Business Administration, 2014
Kent State University - Kent, Ohio
• Dual majors in Business Management and Entrepreneurship
• Dual minors in Marketing and International Business
• Magna Cum Laude
• Golden Key International Honor Society
• President and Dean’s List
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest IELTS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, TOEFL lessons for all!
Taking arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||Not available|