I believe in going through the most important material with my students or trainees. I like to assess where their skills levels are and then teach from there what is most important in each lesson. I am open to communication and if the student or parent has a preferred method of learning that works best for them we can work on that.
I have achieved a Bachelors of Arts in Humanities, Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management and a Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Administration Management. Throughout this education along with my varied work experience I believe I have a lot of expertise to give over to students through tutoring and teaching in business, humanities, human resources, business and English writing. I also have several years of experience in office management, accounts payable, receivable, payroll and reconciliation.
If the lesson requires additional prep work other than the normal amount such as in a very specific subject I will have to charge an extra surcharge. We can work it out together.
Young Israel of Greater Cleveland, synagogue administrator Aug. 2017 – Aug. 2020
• Working with Quickbooks software to complete A/R, A/P, payroll and reconciliations
• Responsible for answering emails and phone calls of vendors and over 350 members
• Oversee maintenance of facility, cleaning crew and vendor management for two buildings
• Liaison between the congregation and the Executive Board and leadership
Pollak Food Distributor, accounts receivable Dec. 2017 – December 2018
Head of Invoicing
• Invoice over 50 customers per day, totaling over 200 invoices
• Review invoices for mistakes, input shortages, weights, and substitutions
Kars4Kids, national non-profit charity organization Nov. 2015 – Nov. 2016
Customer Service Representative & Trainer
• Generated and administered over $540K in donations
• Trained over 10 foreign newly hired employees on organization processes and customer service techniques
• Fulfilled quality assurance responsibilities, monitoring and rating employees’ performance
Special recognition for top performance in several months of metrics
Touro College Cleveland, Ohio
Masters of Business Administration, Healthcare Management, 4.0 GPA Oct. 2019 – Oct. 2020
Algonquin College Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Post-Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management July 2015 – Feb. 2016
York University Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities Sept. 2013 – June 2015
Montefiore Care Nursing Homes, HR Department April 2016 – Nov. 2016
• Assisted with creation of employee handbook; updated orientation and benefit documents
Shidduchim Classified Sept. 2014 – Aug. 2015
• Created and manage continuously growing matchmaking group of over 900 members
• Recruited and grew organization over 500% in first 3 months
business lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, human resources lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|