I always teach the concept by co-relating to the real world and industrial scenario such that even a layman can easily understand my lectures. My mode of teaching helps students in advancing the career of their interest very confidently.
I am a mechanical graduate with expertise in various mechanical and few civil engineering courses. My skills are more relevant to Mathematics, CAD, Thermal-Fluid sciences, Heat and Mass transfer, and Manufacturing, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Material Science and Tribology, Solid mechanics
My rates are minimum 10 $ /hr upto bachelor's level beyond that it will be depends on the number of hours required by the student
EDUCATION Texas A&M University, Kingsville, TX, December 2020
Master’s in mechanical engineering
Cumulative GPA: 3.88/4.0
JNTU, Hyderabad, India, September 2010-April 2014
Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering
Cumulative GPA: 3.75/4.0
ENGINEERING SKILLS • Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Analysis, Advance Heat transfer, Numerical methods, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal and Electronic cooling, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Solid Mechanics, Material science & Tribology, Lean six-sigma, Advanced manufacturing
• MATLAB, ANSYS, Star CCM+, GT-Power, CREO/Pro-E, SolidWorks, NX CAD/Unigraphics,
GD & T, Flow–simulation, Python
Texas A&M University, Kingsville, TX, January 2019 - Present
Graduate Research Assistant
• Optimization of thermal hydraulic analysis on NBSR (National Bureau of Standards Reactor) reactor thermal shield using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) for NIST, USA
• Investigated the effect of flow blockage of NBSR thermal shield water cooling system using CFD and predicted the safe operating conditions by studying thermal hydraulic behavior under water & nano-fluids for different flow rates
• Conducted the multiphase modelling to test the boiling phenomena in cooling system
Curlvee Techno Labs Private Limited, Hyderabad, India, Oct 2015 – Jan 2018
CFD Engineer, Thermal & Manufacturing Group
• Worked on projects involved Thermal cooling, HVAC, Thermal hydraulic analysis, and Advanced manufacturing process
Project 1: CFD Analysis of Subsonic Diffuser of Turbojet Engine after burner.
• Estimated the flow development and total pressure drop in the diffuser.
• Evaluated the behavior of the flow at critical mass flow rate and its influence
Project 2: Thermal Hydraulic Analysis of 75 Ton Vacuum Hot Press.
• Investigated & validated the coolant temperature under different modes of heat transfer
• Estimated the time required by graphite rams to reach steady state temperature
Project 3: CFD Analysis of Liquid Cooled Electronic System
• Computed the aerodynamic heat transfer phenomena in the system and to calculate the temperature on individual electronic components
• Calculated the heat imbalance by calculating analytical solution for each mode of heat transfer with respect to simulation results
Project 4: Evaluation of Roughness of Electric Discharge Machined Surfaces of Difficult to Machine Materials
• Forecasted the machining behavior of hard materials such as die steels and nickel alloy by adopting Taguchi optimization technique on Electric Discharge Machine (EDM).
• The material removal rate, surface roughness and hardness at different input variables like current (I), pulse on time, and pulse off time are linked together to understand their influence on machining performance.
• Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence using Python (on-going course at Skill-lync.com)
• Professional Certification in Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt- Technical University of Munich
• Manufacturing Process Control: Variation Modelling and Control, MITX
• ANS Annual Conference 2020- “CFD modeling of NBSR Thermal shield”
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Dean’s Merit List, Texas A&M University, Kingsville, Fall 2018 -Fall 2019
• Instate Scholarship, Texas A&M University, Kingsville, Fall 2018 -Present
mechanical engineering lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, college / university preparation lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|