My teaching method are according to age and the student level of knowledge:
* Introduction (Introducing new method/term/topic in every class)
* Vocal exercises (Age/level according) like allap, alankaar and variation in voice throwing out with breathing patern
* Going to raags/ light music/ folk music/ Bollywood music
I have professional teaching experience of more than 9 years in Indian Classical vocal music & Western dance (including folk and semi-classical) in various reputed schools of Delhi and Ghaziabad, India. Currently I am working as a Dance Teacher in SNIS,Bangalore, India.
According to me the classes charges will be monthly. It will be twice a week.
SAMPA SHREE MALLICK
Mobile - (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
Skype ID: (concealed information)
1. Presently working as a Dance teacher in Sharanya Narayani International School(SNIS),
Bangalore. (July 2017– Present)
2. Worked as Performing Arts Teacher (Music & Dance) for three years in AMITY GLOBAL
SCHOOL, Sec-44, Noida, Delhi. (2014)
3. Worked for two years as TGT MUSIC TEACHER in Shree Thakur Dwara Balika Vidyalaya Sr.
Secondary Public School, Hapur Road Tiraha, G.T. Road, GZB, U.P. (2012)
4. Worked for two years as Western Dance Teacher in Ch. Chhabil Dass Junior Public School,
Patel Nagar-II, GZB, U.P. (2010)
5. Worked as Western Dance Teacher (guest faculty) in KendriyaVidyalaya No.1, AFSHindon
6. Worked as Temporary Western Dance Teacher (guest faculty) in Euro Kids School, Vaishali,
1. One of my students Jayas Kumar from Amity Global School has been selected in Zee TV reality
show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champ 2017.
2. Was appointed and honoured as a JURY Member for various events in schools, University and
associations (like Invertis University Bareli, Jaipuriya School Vasundhra GZB, U.P., KDB school,
GZB, U.P, Gandharva Sangeet Mahavidyalaya GZB, U.P, Odissa Seva Samiti Sahibabad, Utkal Seva
Samiti, Vasundhra GZB, U.P, Indrapuram Public School GZB, U.P, Sai Shasha Institute of
Performing Art’s Brij vihar GZB, U.P, etc.).
1. M.A. Music (Hons.) from Kheragarh University, Chhattisgarh, 2011.
2. B.A. Music (Hons.) from Delhi University, 2006.
3. Class XII in Arts from CBSE Board Kendriya Vidyalaya, 2003.
4. Class X from CBSE Board Kendriya Vidyalaya, 2001.
5. Visharad (6 Years course vocal music) from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, 2011.
6. Learned choreography from SDIPA (Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts). Delhi for3
½ yrs, 2008.
Shampa is the sweetest and the most patient teacher I have worked with. She deals with every age group and works wonders. She has personally choreographed and trained students and adults for performances.
I have been working with her over 3 years now and have lots of fun dancing together.
I know Ms.Shampa for many years and I have seen her passion for teaching. She will put her heart and soul in teaching. She is one of best teacher in school who is loved by everyone for her talent and kindness. I have seen her students excelling and one of her student was a participant in Hindi reality show. She is trustworthy and a talented teacher
Shampa is the one to whom you can always finds very enthusiastic, energetic. She is a great dancer. I know her feom last 8 years, we worked together. She is a great mentor.
She is my colleague, she is very passionate and loyal towards her work. She can teach music to any level of students and always shows empathy and love towards kids.
She is a very good dance teacher with excellent talent and courage. She motivates kids and inspires them. She completes her tasks in a perfect way and does a good job.
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music early learning activities - for children lessons for all!
Taking music education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$34|