Hello! My course is a private tutoring class where we will cover everything from academic procedures of music theory as practiced in Berklee college of music, and my own method of aural training to change your ear. The end goal of this course is to be able to hear the analysis of any given piece so that the student may replicate the compositional characteristic of any music.
I am easy going and my methods are unconventional! Best fit for intermediate to advanced students.
This will be my third year giving lessons. I have taught around 25 students, and I have noticed my students generally excel far beyond their peers in their theoretical practices after they study with me. My approach to theory is very practical but is also rooted in the philosophy of music.
I am currently attending Berklee college of music on scholarship after obtaining a high school diploma.
• 11th Annual Talent Award, Council of Educators in Polonia, 2012
• Jazz Award and Scholarship for Performance and Leadership
University of Illinois ISYM, 2012
• Honorable Mention, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Summer Camp, 2013
• Summer Program Scholarship - Berklee College of Music, 2014
• Outstanding Soloist, 12th annual Jazz Festival, Evanston Township, 2015
• Best Song “Take me Home” original song, Polish Chart Competition, Radio Verulam, UK, 2015
• 2nd place “Take me Home” original song, 92.7 Radio Song Competition, Chicago, 2015
• 1st place "HPHS Battle of the Bands" 2014
• 1st place "Raise Your Voices" 2014
• Semi-finalist "I Am Fest Battle of the Bands". Elbo Room, Chicago 2014
• 2nd place "Bitter Jester Battle of the Bands" 2015
• 1st place "Bands Battling Cancer" 2015
• 1st place "HPHS Battle of the Bands" 2015
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, guitar lessons for all!
Taking piano lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|