I know that learning a language is a challenge and a long term goal. I am here to encourage and help you reach that dream faster and easier. My teaching methodology, based on each individual’s specific needs and learning abilities, promotes the development of proficiency in vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, and speaking by actively participating in the interactive tools offered. As a teacher, I want students to have fun and enjoy themselves! I have found through my teaching experience that hands-on, creative activities, open discussion, audio-visual contents, games and documentaries work the best. When learning is fun, the student learns more, remembers subject matter better, and is more motivated to continue learning.
I am a French Instructor for over a decade in grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, literature and business courses. I taught from French Immersion to Kindergarteners to College students. I also design and implement the curriculum to meet the diverse needs of students at the beginning/intermediate and advanced levels. Finally, I offer an Advanced Graduate degree in Communication and Information Science from Paris and teach the language with a "Parisian" accent.
NASRINE D. KADJAR
Dedicated Native fluent French Teacher with a strong record in teaching French language, Immersion and Business courses at all learning levels. Passionate about improving the lives of students for the better to continuous professional development communication, accurate student assessment and providing relevant course materials for effective learning. Able to utilize strategies to help students understand language concepts and retain the material.
• Curriculum Development/Tutoring Strategies
• Expertise in French Language/ Literature, Art/ Culture
• Program Implemenation/Technology Savvy
• Enthusiastic/Creative/Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management/Online Teaching
• Coordination of Needs/Assessment Methods
• Personable/Approachable/Inspiring Lecturer
French Teacher/Tutor, Orlando, FL, 2013 - Present
• Evaluated each student to determine needs. Taught one to one and in groups of three to four at a time.
• Assisted students in acquiring a better understanding of the French language/culture and targeted weak areas.
• Designed/implemented curriculum to meet the diverse needs of students at the beginning/intermediate/advanced levels.
• Taught new vocabulary, verbs, correct pronunciation, dialogues/diction, reading & sentence structure/comprehension.
• Provided feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate and build.
French Immersion, Private Teacher, Orlando, FL 2014 – 2017
• Provided in-home academic French Immersion tutoring to Pre-K students.
• Used the immersion method – using the language directly with picture cues rather than other language translation.
• Engaged student with French games, cartoons, movies, songs, coloring sheets/letters, stories, and conversations.
• Taught everyday greetings, the alphabet, numbers, family/friends members, days of the week, rooms in a house, names of colors, of fruit, of food, of animals, of familiar household objects and classroom objects.
French Instructor 2011 - 2013
Wyzant, Berlitz and Inlingua/Adult Students, Fort Worth, TX
• Provided a wide range of materials to stimulate students’ interests, motivating participation, focusing on growth, innovations, increasing retention and understanding. Taught grammar, vocabulary, literature, history, art, and culture.
• Promoted active participation through direct communication/dialogues, reading, comprehension, and presentations.
• Established teaching strategies that included group work, presentations, and questions involving learners to respond.
• Employed educational materials such as videos, movies, games and hands-on activities when teaching face to face or remotely through Skype.
• Utilized questions involving learners to form correct sentences in creative ways and little hesitation.
Computer Engineering Technology – Valencia and SSC, Orlando, Florida (91 credit hours) + 6 IT Certifications
Advanced Graduate (Diplome d'Etudes Approfondies) in Information and Communication Science – Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris, France
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$27|
|5 hours||Not available||$25||$135|
|10 hours||Not available||$23||$270|